Can we get a guaranteed Mystic clover recipe?

Friday.7864

I agree with the OP that for this type of content(getting the clovers), the RNG is just annoying and does not add any exitement to the game.

I usually like a MMO to have the "Luck" factor, or "one-armed bandit" factor when it comes to Loot from monsters though. Gw2 does have this to a pitiful extent, with the ridiculously rare aura's, but alas the non-gear progression mantra of the game does not really allow for exiting loot. As for the Aura's, I would only be exited for the gold they would yield me, not looting the item itself .

Ah, I so do miss that from games like Everquest, even though I never really "camped" for stuff. But the fact that you simply could get lucky and get a real boost for your character was old fashioned "jackpot" fun.

But yeah, for getting clovers, a RNG mechanic is just tiresome and frustrating. Sometimes, Anet needs to look at the Fun factor a little better.

Sure, why not? As long as they also nerf the ways to acquire the ingredients proportionally as to not mess up the economy. Like remove Mystic Coins from daily log-in rewards, remove Obsidian Shards from Temple of Balthazar, and make Obsidian Shards drop only on Fractals and Raids. Something like that will be fine.

And leave the WvW free clovers and Mystic Coins alone, so that will be the best way to get coins, obsidian shards and clovers.

@Dami.5046 said:Ah another, I don't want to do anything please nerf thread.Surely you expect to do something in an MMO?

I don't want to deal with RNG or be inconvenienced because of it, be it directly or indirectly - read before you post.Yes I do, I'm looking for something else that's fun to do in this game except fractals and dailies atm. So I have a reason to spend more than an hour in GW. Like crafting legendaries and doing the associated collections when I'm bored, since they're a good long term goal. I'm even willing to do WvW for some of them which I hate.I def refuse to throw stuff blindly at the toilet anymore tho. 100MC for 10 clovers and similar results totally ruined it for me, wasn't the least bit happy when I finally crafted my lege armor. Didn't even need that many clovers to finish it, yet it turned into a disaster ^^