Thanks for the rock shirt and emotes (dance ones and rockout)

Crab Fear.1624

Dante: Do the concert achieves, it unlocks the ability to buy it from the map vendor for some gold and 200 map currency. You can also get it by collecting all the parts of Merchandise Collector, but that's way harder.

I just wish there were heavy armor regular pants for guys. My slacker guardian neeeeds grungy trousers. Best I can do is worn chain leggings dyed black to minimize the metal skirt part.

I agree, I also love this style, a great T-shirt :) And the new shoulder pads are also good:QHKIhBk.pngIn my opinion, it would be great, if the developers released jeans, a rocker leather jacket and sneakers and / or cowboy boots in separate pieces of armor, or a whole outfit. In the new style of the Metal Legion, to have a complete rocker kit:)

@"AlexVv.3965" said:I agree, I also love this style, a great T-shirt :) And the new shoulder pads are also good:QHKIhBk.pngIn my opinion, it would be great, if the developers released jeans, a rocker leather jacket and sneakers and / or cowboy boots in separate pieces of armor, or a whole outfit. In the new style of the Metal Legion, to have a complete rocker kit:)

Dude, you need a motorcycle skin for your roller beetle. Make it happen, Anet!

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I hope you keep adding simple cloth and armor skins like this as well as more emotes.

I like casual styles like this:

Hope some sneakers coming soon.

I hope not. While I love the design per se and have turned my ranger into a "biker" rocker for the time being (it's fun), I don't want any more breaking of immersion by designs that have no place in this game. We already have the weirdest design choices, please don't add more, I'm begging you, ANet!

P.S. @Crab Fear.1624: Your character looks like she is going to fall over any moment. ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:I hope you keep adding simple cloth and armor skins like this as well as more emotes.

I hope not. While I love the design per se and have turned my ranger into a "biker" rocker for the time being (it's fun), I don't want any more breaking of immersion by designs that have no place in this game. We already have the weirdest design choices, please don't add more, I'm begging you, ANet!

P.S. @"Crab Fear.1624": Your character looks like she is going to fall over any moment. ;)

I mean I like them all, but I have had enough of the buttcapes, and statues/aircraft parts for shoulder pieces.

I would like an armor suit for my thief main more like the old assassin obsidian armor, minus the blades on the shoulders.

Being sneaky, means no baggy clothing, and I would like a cat suit armor for my males and females the same.

Right now my main is on vacation at the Lions Arch Water Park. (don't mind the mask, I roleplay and that is stuck on my face.)

YQCa5L1.png

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I hope you keep adding simple cloth and armor skins like this as well as more emotes.

P.S. @Crab Fear.1624: Your character looks like she is going to fall over any moment. ;)

Anet has made it very clear that GW2 is more modernized. The rock bands, mosh pits, pizza, burgers, grilling, sunglasses, Black Lion Trading banks, the IPAD looking devices asura have. It's not gw1 anymore, we are beyond the medieval, grimdark point of the story, let the world modernize as such.

@Donari.5237 said:Dante: Do the concert achieves, it unlocks the ability to buy it from the map vendor for some gold and 200 map currency. You can also get it by collecting all the parts of Merchandise Collector, but that's way harder.

I just wish there were heavy armor regular pants for guys. My slacker guardian neeeeds grungy trousers. Best I can do is worn chain leggings dyed black to minimize the metal skirt part.Is this in living story 4?

@Lilyanna.9361 said:Anet has made it very clear that GW2 is more modernized. The rock bands, mosh pits, pizza, burgers, grilling, sunglasses, Black Lion Trading banks, the IPAD looking devices asura have. It's not gw1 anymore, we are beyond the medieval, grimdark point of the story, let the world modernize as such.

And to think we'd never have any of this technology without the Asura (and Charr)

@Zinerith.5203 said:

@"Lilyanna.9361" said:Anet has made it very clear that GW2 is more modernized. The rock bands, mosh pits, pizza, burgers, grilling, sunglasses, Black Lion Trading banks, the IPAD looking devices asura have. It's not gw1 anymore, we are beyond the medieval, grimdark point of the story, let the world modernize as such.

And to think we'd never have any of this technology without the Asura (and Charr)

Well, it runs on magic, which human gods gave...so...lol

"In the year 1 BE, Abaddon gave the knowledge to use Magic to the sentient races of Tyria."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Magic

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:Well, it runs on magic, which human gods gave...so...lol

How did the Seers, Mursaat and Forgotten know how to use magic before the human gods even came to Tyria? The story of the human gods giving magic is, in lore, revealed to only be a half-truth. They only controlled the magic of the Bloodstones. Magic itself is the lifeblood of Tyria, and is everywhere.

Source: The literal existance of Ley-Lines and Elder Dragons. Magic has always existed. Also, In Eye of the North, the Humans and their gods didn't even know about asura, and they've been tapping into the world's magic long before they met the "sentient races of Tyria" that were "gifted magic"

@Zinerith.5203 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:Well, it runs on magic, which human gods gave...so...lol

How did the Seers, Mursaat and Forgotten know how to use magic before the human gods even came to Tyria? The story of the human gods giving magic is, in lore, revealed to only be a half-truth. They only controlled the magic of the Bloodstones. Magic itself is the lifeblood of Tyria, and is everywhere.

Source: The literal existance of Ley-Lines and Elder Dragons. Magic has always existed. Also, In Eye of the North, the Humans and their gods didn't even know about asura, and they've been tapping into the world's magic long before they met the "sentient races of Tyria" that were "gifted magic"

if we discovered where magic originates from, it doesn't change who taught them that magic exists.

The Bloodstones were created before the last dragon Cycle. Abaddon gifted the surface races magic by tapping into the Bloodstones that were already there. However, Magic already existed in Tyria before this, in fact, since forever as we know it. When the gods told the surface races that magic came from them, it was only a half truth, since the magic they gave they had already taken from the world.

However, Ley-Lines already existed underground, where Asura lived unbeknownst to the surface races. They already harnessed this great power in their interconnected Asura Gates before they ever even met the surface races.The Seers, Mursaat and Forgotten already knew how to use magic before those gods came as well, as they created the bloodstones in the first place in order to hide some of Tyria's magic from the Elder dragons during the last cycle. They did this so that they could continue to use magic after the rest of it was devoured.

This is all explained in-game. I've looked, but I can't find transcribed out of game versions of the books found in the Priory Archives. Also, sourcing the Wiki is the most vague thing you could likely do, and if you read through it you'd see that this is literally the history of Magic in Tyria.

Also, Charr don't even use magic in their technology, that's why it's so unique.

@Zinerith.5203 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:So, does that mean Seers are (unnamed human gods)?

Nah, they're a race. The last surviving one actually helps you enchant your armor to protect you from the Mursaat in GW1 Prophesies.

I'm done arguing because I see GW1 lore doesn't exactly translate to GW2, so...you're right...idc....I quit..that's it.

@"Lilyanna.9361" said:Anet has made it very clear that GW2 is more modernized. The rock bands, mosh pits, pizza, burgers, grilling, sunglasses, Black Lion Trading banks, the IPAD looking devices asura have. It's not gw1 anymore, we are beyond the medieval, grimdark point of the story, let the world modernize as such.

I totally agree. By the way, we still have electric guitars in the game, one in the form of a skin for the Greatsword, "Orchestral Greatsword Skin", 37 G in TP:60bJLrU.jpgand in the form of a musical instrument: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Musical_Bass_Guitar