Expansion-level content and WvW Alliances

Acheron.4731

@Acheron.4731 said:'Been there done that' title applies here :)Now I am going for 'twice quit legend'ugh

I'm currently on a small, but increasingly large, hiatus from GW2. I know this time of year is the pits for content updates since we just treadmill on stale festival reboots.

This and SAB times are my least favorite in contemporary GW2.

Also, I feel your pain. The last time I was gone for a while was shortly after launch, I came back after Scarlet wrecked up the place and the game was completely different. I keep on hoping for a big juicy update, but at the moment we're just a bit lost, aren't we?

@zealex.9410 said:

@zealex.9410 said:There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

I think they all left to play those other games :(

Then you are lucky, now you can play the game as intented which is once every 3 or 4 months for maybe a week or 2.

That read on how the game should be played is probably the most frustrating thing about how GW2 is perceived. Shortly before and after HoT I played this game non-stop. PoF was a bit of a whiff of an expansion, though it did give us more juicy power-crept specs.

I can't easily abide by something updated this slowly, not at this juncture.

@zealex.9410 said:

@zealex.9410 said:There are some great games to play atm while w8ing for gw2 to do anything, tho that will be hard to do if you play gw2 with friends.

Such as?

Ff14, mhi if you have a console, poe, borderlands is decent and destiny 2, id even put wow here because we know new content is comming and blizzcon is in like 5 days.

Thanks!