Official Feedback Thread about Build and Equipment Templates

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2020 at 4:49 PM, IndigoSundown.5419 said:

The big losers with the ANet system are those players who got used to the convenience of using ARC templates, not those who never touched ARC.

Also those with legendary gear, because you cannot save the equipment loadouts to an actual template in order to swap quickly. You have to adjust everything manually each time, and often look up the stats and upgrades you used in the build (unless you know them all by heart 😄).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Miss Lana.5276 said:

Played since beta and I'm still waiting.

All Anet is doing is ensuring I never swap main classes.

I will never buy a cosmetic for another class.

I will never buy bag slots for another character.

I will never buy gems.

Why?

Because their templates are predatorily priced, poorly performing, and unoptimized. Really shot yourselves in the foot there, Anet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

i love the new build/gear tabs! it's great. what is not so great is the price to unlock more tabs which to me costs way to many gems especially since they are character specific and not account wide. it's cheaper to buy/reroll a new char for more build tabs than it is to pay for them on an existing char which makes no sense.

Edited by fixit.7189
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...

If you give us account-wide unlocks for extra build/gear templates instead of per character, I would really consider it. But I switch around between every profession in the game trying different builds and right now they are so expensive per character that it is so far from worth it.

One of the reasons that I like this game so much is that a lot of things are account-wide unlocks. These templates should be as well.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Hate the way legendary weapons work, I just re-bought ascended and slapped multiple 5g+ sigils on them even though I have legendary sigils unlocked to save the hassle of filtering and reapplying stats, infusions and sigils every time, so I can swap offhand/mainhands on the fly like it used to work. It makes no sense either to waste money on char based equipment template slots just to do this inefficiently. The armory is a failure on this part.