Mounting during combat?

Mokk.2397

I've been noticing this more and more lately where I'll have someone clearly in combat yet they are able to mount their warclaw and get away even while damage is being done to them . Is this an exploit or did I miss something in the last update? And no I'M not hitting something behind them like clones ,pets or some other anomaly . They are clearly taking damage because I can see the damage bar .

There was a Mesmer I fought in na a few months back that would perma stealth and tp around the map and also go underground (can see because they were marked) and could also get out of combat at will, so it's not new but I think there's probably some people coming in from the new content messing around with those third party tools. Try testing with condi on them and look at their bar, you'll see them mount up despite still having condi ticking and not being ooc.

May be > @Burnfall.9573 said:

It wasn't a lag but a teleport exploit hack. Once again, remove the root cause of it.

Take aeay the tools from the exploiters and hackers

Disable them

Take mounts, stealth and teleort away from them

Assign teleport only to Mesmer Profession

Problem solved

I agree that exploits exist and should be dealt with but some of these people mounting during combat are not all Mesmers.

@Mokk.2397 said:May be > @Burnfall.9573 said:

It wasn't a lag but a teleport exploit hack. Once again, remove the root cause of it.

Disable them

Problem solved

I agree that exploits exist and should be dealt with but some of these people mounting during combat are not all Mesmers.

I didn't say they are Mesmer Profession, I said to have Mesmer Profession to be the only Teleport Profession.

Thief Profession is the number 1 suspect Profession when it comes to exploits and hacking because of their bad designs-stealth, teleport. They have been getting away from it since guild wars 2 beta and are continually doing so. I haven't heard or witnessed any Mesmer Profession being able to use teleport-mount exploit/hack because if it was the case, it would be too obvious to notice them and to report them.

Thief Profession in the other hand must have stealth and teleport be completely removed so exploiters and hackers won't feel comfortable, justified and entitled to do so just because Thief Profession designs allows it.

Thief Profession continuously giving the game a bad name because they are Thieves and they can do whatever they want and are entitled do so; well its time to put an end to it

Since Anet refuses to remove Thief Profession, Disable Them!!

-Mesmer Profession is innocent-

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@Mokk.2397 said:May be > @Burnfall.9573 said:

Disable them

Problem solved

I didn't say they are Mesmer Profession, I said to have Mesmer Profession to be the only Teleport Profession.

Thief Profession is the number 1 suspect Profession when it comes to exploits and hacking because of their bad designs-stealth, teleport. They have been getting away from it since guild wars 2 beta and are continually doing so. I haven't heard or witnessed any Mesmer Profession being able to use teleport-mount exploit/hack because if it was the case, it would be too obvious to notice them and to report them.

Thief Profession in the other hand must have stealth and teleport be completely removed so exploiters and hackers won't feel comfortable, justified and entitled to do so just because Thief Profession designs allows it.

Thief Profession continuously giving the game a bad name because they are Thieves and they can do whatever they want and are entitled do so; well its time to put an end to it

Since Anet refuses to remove Thief Profession, Disable Them!!

-Mesmer Profession is innocent-

I mean i dunno if its still the caseBut once 'macro mesmer guildwars 2' was a pretty popular topic to google