New Guild Content

Koods.9815

Hello,So I have this idea, last addition to guild was new guild hall with PoF, but.. since then, the guild content was pretty much abandoned. What about all the old guilds with 100% stuff done? (Lvl 69, guild hall done 100%) - Like.. what then? I'd suggest putting up some new structures guild can build, new goals guild can achieve, just.. give the guilds something devs, don't abandon them.Share your ideas on what could improve the guild content, and give them some longer term goal, like when fresh guilds firstly started building their very own guild hall, looking forward in future for a real guild base! :)

My only thought has been WvW content that you conquer and defend from other guilds. Small maps with a single fortification that becomes vulnerable to attack once per day.

Not really long-term content, but it'd give me more interest in the guild system.

They add guild decorations and also they've added the guild cape lately.Guildhall enhancements are permanent now which is a good qol.

Still though..

• Missing pof guildhall music and Living story guildhall music.
  • Fion decoration trader needs categories and also need to accept bigger amounts of tokens each time.
  • An option for pvp arena to change builds into pvp settings and wvw settings of skills.
  • Also. Simple guildhall decorations like a wooden floor. Wooden and stone stairs.
  • More guild decoration per radius. Increase maximum for guildhall decorations.
  • Make the guildhall instance standard settings to 10 players per instance. As of now as soon as a fifth player joins the hall you have multiple instances and people need to rejoin the map. Its a complete mess.
  • more waypoint discounts levels (please up to 100% because its pointless..)

Those are the things me and i think many players are missing.

Exactly> @Brycar.2651 said:

I enjoy the social aspects of my guild but I can’t think of any reason to visit my guild hall. Seems pointless. Maybe I’ve not explored it enough

Exactly.. you level up your guild, make guild hall on max. lvl, and then what? Sitting on the same spot for 2 years.. nothing new, they just dont care about guilds anymore, WHEN GUILDS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN GAME - keeping players together, and sometimes, even the reason why most players plays this game -> guildies.

ArenaNet doesn't want to guild halls to be significant because it "hides" the population from newer players, they want you in cities instead. And any upgrade to guild halls would ultimately infringe on the functionality of cities, which is the whole reason the Trading Post (and a proper bank, outside of Scribing station) were never added, nor other crafting stations or anything like that.

Instanced content is more or less abandoned at this point..

@Koods.9815 said:Exactly> @Brycar.2651 said:

I enjoy the social aspects of my guild but I can’t think of any reason to visit my guild hall. Seems pointless. Maybe I’ve not explored it enough

Exactly.. you level up your guild, make guild hall on max. lvl, and then what? Sitting on the same spot for 2 years.. nothing new, they just dont care about guilds anymore,
WHEN GUILDS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN GAME
- keeping players together, and sometimes, even the reason why most players plays this game ->

Anet inovated by calling guilds to a rooster that just represents a chat.

GH are useless.

Guild halls are a message to anyone who thinks "housing system" will add to the game. "passive gameplay" is a risky bet with many chances of going wrong.Artistically guild halls It's a are superb, I mean Anet has good teams of artists and map makers.

I don't buy that excuse that they do wont empty cities, because there a lots of cheap "lounge pass", or even free mists lobbies areas(Pvp or Wvw) are already better than cities. Its simple passive gameplay dont work, remember they already added arenas to guild halls.

Empty cities? Is that a joke? You make PoF maps that people farms 24/7 for money or map currencies and you are afraid about adding more guild content? Thats just awfull excuse.. I am still getting more and more feelings that this game is abandoned.. just add story once upon a time to keep the casuals in and refresh gem store(Besides, whats there to do in cities anyways? You can sell stuff from anywhere, and everyone can do crafting in "Scroll cities" too (Mistlock, Airship, Bastion, or just any sub-village on most of maps with crafting stations....)