shrouded moa

viquing.8254

@"viquing.8254" said:Hi,I take moa to counter the plethora of nec.It's been the second time that a low life moa pop his 2nd life bar.I don't noticed that before, it's a new feature or a bug ?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unholy_SanctuaryIts always saved them from death for a long time. Death magic wasnt that great and only newcomers with default builds ran this.This trait need 300s cd just like this cute counterpart.

@Odik.4587 said:

@"viquing.8254" said:Hi,I take moa to counter the plethora of nec.It's been the second time that a low life moa pop his 2nd life bar.I don't noticed that before, it's a new feature or a bug ?
Its always saved them from death for a long time. Death magic wasnt that great and only newcomers with default builds ran this.This trait need 300s cd just like this cute

With all that Life Force not being nerfed, that would be great, if it gets nerfed that trait still needs to have an ICD nerf to 90 Seconds.

@Shao.7236 said:

@"viquing.8254" said:Hi,I take moa to counter the plethora of nec.It's been the second time that a low life moa pop his 2nd life bar.I don't noticed that before, it's a new feature or a bug ?
Its always saved them from death for a long time. Death magic wasnt that great and only newcomers with default builds ran this.This trait need 300s cd just like this cute

With all that Life Force not being nerfed, that would be great, if it gets nerfed that trait still needs to have an ICD nerf to 90 Seconds.Well, this trait arguably super aids as he gain health in shroud, you getting him to 1-20% and he return after a year in shroud pretty healthy and this clownfiesta starts all over again. Eternal bond (300s cd) that wont let soulbeast to die work only when you are merged, US would save you regardless of shroud cooldown and has 30s cd. Death save procs are worse than just anti-cc proc, why should it have lower cd?

I guess it is the mechanics of the trait. Moa not allowing to use your usual skills but the trait automatically kicking in. (Maybe other automatically activated traits work the same way? If not and it is only here the case ... might be because downed state cancels Moa and he first goes into downed state ... but then actually doesn't cause shroude auto-activates.)

@Odik.4587 said:

With all that Life Force not being nerfed, that would be great, if it gets nerfed that trait still needs to have an ICD nerf to 90 Seconds.Well, this trait arguably super aids as he gain health in shroud, you getting him to 1-20% and he return after a year in shroud pretty healthy and this clownfiesta starts all over again. Eternal bond (300s cd) that wont let soulbeast to die work only when you are merged, US would save you regardless of shroud cooldown and has 30s cd. Death save procs are worse than just anti-cc proc, why should it have lower cd?

It's like Versed In Stone, just stops damage a little. 90 makes it useful but also not annoying. 30 seconds right now is like every CDs being stalled constantly while the Necro is tossed around. Honestly it's stupid how they made Defy Pain and Last Stand 300, should have stayed or be 120. I would make Unholy Sanctuary 120 as well if I could.