Please remember thief is the best class in 5v5

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Thief is the best class proven by math.

And where is this data, and analysis made on the data supporting this conclusion?

I believe the data came from all recent forums post and was put together and calculated for the official ranking. I was surprised alittle surprised my self by as I check other forums post the numbers all added up.

Lol? This data is... useless. Unless you used sPvP game results, your the data has zero validity. No wonder it has thief and Mesmer as top builds (Mesmer was from another thread making the same claim).

These results were all voted for by the players who play these specs in games

This now how data analysis works... you cannot seem something good/bad based only on player opinion.

@otto.5684 said:

And where is this data, and analysis made on the data supporting this conclusion?

I believe the data came from all recent forums post and was put together and calculated for the official ranking. I was surprised alittle surprised my self by as I check other forums post the numbers all added up.

Lol? This data is... useless. Unless you used sPvP game results, your the data has zero validity. No wonder it has thief and Mesmer as top builds (Mesmer was from another thread making the same claim).

This now how data analysis works... you cannot seem something good/bad based only on player opinion.

I was kind of ambivalent about your analysis from the start

@otto.5684 said:

@otto.5684 said:This now how data analysis works... you cannot seem something good/bad based only on player opinion.

the math proved itend of discussion

Math based on wrong data is wrong math. Garbage in garbage out.

But your just pessimistic tbh

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@otto.5684 said:This now how data analysis works... you cannot seem something good/bad based only on player opinion.

What analysis? I did not analyze jack. Neither did you or the OP, cuz there is no valid data to analyze to being with. Someone looked through posts in the forums and think it is a metrics to measure shit? What do you guys smoke?

Unless you pull data out of 5v5 conquest games indicating thief (or any class) is out performing, making any claim is guess work, at best. Trying to say that this math (as a fact) is dumb. And when you say "pessimistic," does not that clearly elude that this is your personal opinion, not a measurable metric/fact?

My opinion, is that DD thief mobility, based on the current game balance is too high. This is my personal opinion, it is not a fact.

@otto.5684 said:

What analysis? I did not analyze jack. Neither did you or the OP, cuz there is no valid data to analyze to being with. Someone looked through posts in the forums and think it is a metrics to measure kitten? What do you guys smoke?

Unless you pull data out of 5v5 conquest games indicating thief (or any class) is out performing, making any claim is guess work, at best. Trying to say that this math (as a fact) is dumb. And when you say "pessimistic," does not that clearly elude that this is your personal opinion, not a measurable metric/fact?

My opinion, is that DD thief mobility, based on the current game balance is too high. This is my personal opinion, it is not a fact.

Damn Otto, you are being trolled so hard. Give up.

@otto.5684 said:

What analysis? I did not analyze jack. Neither did you or the OP, cuz there is no valid data to analyze to being with. Someone looked through posts in the forums and think it is a metrics to measure kitten? What do you guys smoke?

Look at the numbers, it's math