Moving up the Ranks

You have to do every event rapidly and to kill the last boss rapidly too, with each of the harpoon phases done perfectly.Edit: You need at least 3 CM to be active. Confirmed.

I would say, If the tank achiev doesn't have around 7 mins when you have to press plates to access the final boss arena you are doomed.I put here a remember here about how to do harpoons on final boss:1-The boss at a certain moment will do the "I turn around and shoot fireball with my eye" attack but it will have at that moment precisely a purple effect related to heat. "Vents pressure"2-It means that after he finished turning and that the tank is aiming to the center, it will be time to use harpoon.3-Wait for the cc bar (green bar) to appear on the boss (can check it by clicking on it) and use the tank 3rd skill, after some time the skill will refill with a different icon, reclick on it, reclick on it a third time.4-If done perfectly, the boss will be stunned, and will approach to the the tank putting hands too, spam all your ammunition on it to deal max damages.5-For 10 players, doing it perfectly remove around 50% of its health each time, can be done in 2 or 3 harpoons phases.6-Congratz you are imperator.

Warning: achiev bugged

Edited my previous comment, it seems you can have it only in squad, you need at least 2 CM, can't confirm if 2 is okay or if you need more. Earned the title Imperator last time by doing everything with increased toughness enemies, hordes, and tank protector. (Haven't used strong foes) so 3 CM. But what is strange is that the achievement isn't completed for me... so there is maybe a bug after all.

The achievement also seems bugged. It appeared for some of us on a smooth 3 CM run (aka the achievement popped up in the bottom right), myself included, but did not finish the achievement in the achievement panel.

EDIT:

@hugo.4705 said:Edited my previous comment, it seems you can have it only in squad, you need at least 2 CM, can't confirm if 2 is okay or if you need more. Earned the title Imperator last time by doing everything with increased toughness enemies, hordes, and tank protector. (Haven't used strong foes) so 3 CM. But what is strange is that the achievement isn't completed for me... so there is maybe a bug after all.

Yes, this. Same for me.

I'm also thinking it's bugged. I was in a group yesterday (after yesterday's patch) where we knocked out the Horde and Final Boss CMs, did all the events (including the ones for Heavy Rival) and beat the champ at the start, then three-burned the boss, completing the Bonus Time Trial. When the Final Rank popup appeared, it said I'd reached Imperator. However, it failed to reward the achievement credit for reaching the Imperator rank. I was (and still am) decidedly confused.

I've had an absolute blast with the vast majority of this update, enjoyed the story, liked the new strike mission, and loved the reward system changes for the old strike missions. But I'd be lying if I said the bugged achievements (like this one appears to be) and the ones which could honestly be worded better (like Heavy Rival which says nothing about killing 15 foes being required, just participation in the event) didn't put a damper on things.

@Ragnar Eternal.8907 said:I got the achievement by doing all 4 cm's at once, which also gives a hidden achievement.

If there is a hidden achieve for 4 CM's then all of us should get the basic moving up the ranks when we get impereter from doing 2 or 3 but none of us are. I just think all 4 has to be a pita if you get a few who join w/o being experienced

@Cynder.2509 said:

@Cynder.2509 said:If you're in doubt you can also buy the achievement and also a hidden one called "Canditate for Khan Ur" because it's advertised on the LFG all the time

That must be on EU cause I have never saw that.

Yeah, of course it's on EU

I got it for free! it's pretty easy just split up to protect front and back then at boss put 3 ea side top to ensure blast walls are up/burn portals then 4 bottom to burn those portals. Dedicate 2 to sniping but don't need to snipe 1st snipe event. Remember you can bring and drop scraps with you in case tank somehow gets damaged. You don't need mobs to spawn theres enough ammo/you can attack directly to 3 burn it easy.

I ended with the Imperator's Rank two times in a row today and noone in my squad got the achievement. 2CMs, we did it quickly, all events. Why? Rank is rank, don't tell me I have to do something more than reaching the Imperator's Rank to get an achievement for reaching Imperator's Rank. It doesn't make any sense.

@"Antycypator.9874" said:I did it again, still no achievement for completing it's goalHere's my screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bLxN8GNjG2FOhBh1L-BEPzFUwHnAQk_8

Yeah we assume you should get moving up the ranks for imperetor but idk for sure but i do know if you complete w all 4 cm's you get it and a hidden one. I also don't know if you need to do all bonus events along the way but we did both tar/skelk by allowing tank to get in position before engaging mobs. gl