Yellow/orange names for party members in squad?

Riba.3271

+1 vote

'the community is trying to get away from light bright color special effects from aoe circles and skill spammings and stackings in wvw. Yellow and Orange colors are another one of the offenders. Absolutely, No!

(see Rod reply picture to me in WvW is not playable thread)

You need a fourth option that says "It doesn't matter to me either way". I can see the members in my squad just fine regardless of where they are and I am colour blind.. maybe that's an advantage? Make it yellow, green, orange, whatever and for many of us it doesn't matter. When fighting the last thing I need to do anyway is look at specific people etc. It's 'follow the tag' and if mr or ms red yellow green whatever gets lost and dies then well... wp mastery for them unless we can get them on our way after.

Try to run around with orange or yellow tag in PoF or LW S4 maps and you will know that it is almost impossible to read names when the background is bright from sand, fire or anything that is in the same colour as your text suggestion.

it would be togglable in options (turned off by default), maybe anet could even go crazy and let us choose the colour from a few options.

What about another option: Changing the colour of the healthbar, instead of the name? Then you could make it even lighter or darker green than it currently is