Fix those trampolines and bouncing mushrooms! Please

hugo.4705

It's no fun dying 155 times in world 2-2 tribulation final pagodas part because the trampoline doesn't work. Increase their bouncing heignt, make them bounce everytime give move movement when bouncing. (Since 7 years now)Currently, they either:-Don't work, you walk on them after preparing a jump/landing and you fall.-Don't give you your correct bounce movement to reach next pagoda, you fall.-Bad collision, not receiving you sometimes on their edges, you fall.

I wouldn't care if the level wasn't already a pain to complete and abusive regarding traps. (I think as example of putting an angry cloud in the pushing block maze or making every rock on one of the starting hills jumping rocks). I have no disgust of tribulation, I farm those levels again and again for days each year, w2-1 and w2-3 are nothing but that one, seriously....

This is the reason why the newer Mastery bouncing mushrooms lock you in the animation. It's probably some desync issue with your exact position, especially when you move in the air ever so slightly.

I haven't had many issues this year so far. I remember my frustration last year, but I found decent workarounds. Always make sure I start moving before the bounce and test how reliable the bounces are by just seeing how many times I bounce when I don't move at all.

Those are the bane of my existance, the worst part is that, at least for me, the trampolines are the only place i have these problems, the bouncing mushrooms inside SAB work perfectly for me, but the trampolines are just awfull, of course it's probably because of my ping (160-180), it's "playable" for everything else in the game, but the trampolines just don't work lol.

It's more of an issue now that they added those time challenges. The gold times on some of these don't leave you much time to waste on things like bounce mushrooms and trampolines that fail to work. Sometimes I am literally jumping up and down on these stupid things and they are not working! When that happens I just /gg because there is no way I can afford to waste several seconds on this during a tight time challenge.

Disappointing.

Edit: Oh, while I'm on the subject! When I die during time challenges and select "reset" it doesn't work properly most of the time. It seems to be having some kind of wonky interaction with the way SAB resets back to the previous checkpoint. Sometimes it resets me back to the time challenge start point like it's supposed to, and then the death animation happens and it drags me back to the checkpoint anyway! Other times it just doesn't work at all and takes me back to the checkpoint instead of the race start. I even had it happen where it did that, I continued on and then several seconds later it randomly warped me back to the race start.

So something is really broken here and it's making these time challenges way more frustrating than they should be! I love SAB and I want to complete these challenges, but this is a real headache at this point!