How do I upgrade a 28 slot bag to a 32 slot bag made by another character?

I am sure Arenanet thought of this scenario. I upgraded a bag to 28 slots a months ago. I was able to upgrade all the tailoring bags; however I am unable to upgrade the leather working bag. This upgrade would turn the bag from Soulbound to Account Bound anyway, I'm not sure why my leather worker can't see it to at least upgrade it in the bank. Does anyone have any ideas for me.

Thanks <3

Don't expect that to ever change. In order for that, they'd have to admit that they made a mistake when they changed only the 32-slot version to account bound but left the lower versions unchanged. That would be their second admission on the same thing (they had to admit that once before, for the 32 slot bags), which ain't gonna happen.

It makes no sense but they've said it's intended because they want people to craft all the way to 32 and believed that this would ensure it somehow.

I guess they've realised that it isn't worth it because the Boreal bags that they've added recently are all account bound from 20 slot to 32 slot.

I'd recommend that people make those instead.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Don't expect that to ever change. In order for that, they'd have to admit that they made a mistake when they changed only the 32-slot version to account bound but left the lower versions unchanged. That would be their second admission on the same thing (they had to admit that once before, for the 32 slot bags), which ain't gonna happen.

IIRC there is (or was) an NPC for trading soulbound to account bound.EDIT: this was ONLY for the 32-slot bags. Yonca in Amnoon.

@keenedge.9675 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:Don't expect that to ever change. In order for that, they'd have to admit that they made a mistake when they changed only the 32-slot version to account bound but left the lower versions unchanged. That would be their second admission on the same thing (they had to admit that once before, for the 32 slot bags), which ain't gonna happen.

IIRC there is (or was) an NPC for trading soulbound to account bound.

That's fantastic! I knew2 Arenanet wouldn't do something so cruel to their player-base. Now I just need to find it.

@keenedge.9675 said:

IIRC there is (or was) an NPC for trading soulbound to account bound.EDIT: this was ONLY for the 32-slot bags. Yonca in Amnoon.Like i said, when they introduced this option to said NPC (which happened only after forum pointed out that the bags being soulbound does not have much sense), they introduced it only for 32-slot bags. Personally, i think they simply forgot about lower tiers, but when people pointed that omission to them, they realised they'd have to admit to goofing on the same thing for a second time. And since they don't like to admitting being in the wrong even
once