[FIXED] [EU] servers up. Some players are experiencing a "Network Error". Fix in the OC.

Possible Fix:If you're having issues logging to the character you last logged out before the crash, load into a different character and then log back in to your main. It worked for me

Now:https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1260189038318956550

Before:

Hello everyone, we're continuing work toward re-opening the EU servers and our next step is to do thorough testing. We'll update you as soon as we're ready.https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1260069921855115264

Before:

We are continuing EU server maintenance related to the earlier issues. We do not currently have an ETA for when maintenance will be completed but will keep you updated.

Way Before:

We will bring the #GuildWars2 EU servers down for maintenance in 10 minutes.

Twitter/GuildWars2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@codedbykush.2019 said:

We will bring the #GuildWars2 EU servers down for maintenance in 10 minutes.

Twitter/GuildWars2

Thanks for the update. Not all of us are on Twitter and I was wondering why I suddenly couldn't access the game any more. Coming after the rollback it was frustrating but I suppose it's best that they go ahead and get the issues resolved.

Alas, no estimate as to when we addicts can all get our next fix. Until then I guess everyone'll either go to bed hungry or lurk around the forums hoping to feel like they're getting a few hits to take the edge off.

But we can quit anytime we want to...really...really we can...