You removed evade frames from Power Stab

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:rangers still complain thet their broke autoattack no longer evades? how long has it been lol

Where da complaint at? Just pointing out a funny lil' hypocrisy that exists currently.

I don't see how its hypocritical or how the two things are related at all..Also bit disingenuous to say you aren't complaining , be it indirectly.

@Sigmoid.7082 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:rangers still complain thet their broke autoattack no longer evades? how long has it been lol

Where da complaint at? Just pointing out a funny lil' hypocrisy that exists currently.

I don't see how its hypocritical or how the two things are related at all..Also bit disingenuous to say you aren't complaining , be it indirectly.

Thank god you aren't in the balance team.

you know whats hypocrisy ?mesmer getting 1,5s prot from dodge and ranger getting 2s.thats hypocrisy.what you are doing is comparing 2 different things.ill give you another one.weeee my scepter blocks 1 attack and ranger gs blocks for 3s weee what a hypocrisy weee skills are the same right? RIGHT?its not like they do different things.

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:rangers still complain thet their broke autoattack no longer evades? how long has it been lol

Thank god you aren't in the balance team.

Again unrelated? If you want to complain about EE do so in a constructive manner that isn't borderline whining about a pretty old change on your own class.

"Can't believe you removed the stem from the apple but let the orange have it's peel"

@aelska.4609 said:It is 2020 and people are still comparing pears and apples. That's why we can't have nice things :'(

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

you know whats hypocrisy ?mesmer getting 1,5s prot from dodge and ranger getting 2s.thats hypocrisy.what you are doing is comparing 2 different things.ill give you another one.weeee my scepter blocks 1 attack and ranger gs blocks for 3s weee what a hypocrisy weee skills are the same right? RIGHT?its not like they do different things.

It's almost as if you're trying your hardest to misunderstand.

Not like I should act surprised with my experiences regarding this (PvP) community.

@aelska.4609 said:It is 2020 and people are still comparing pears and apples. That's why we can't have nice things :'(

Then post something useful with context so people actually understand your post and gripe? You just chose not to and been super cryptic and wonder why nobody gets your weird tyraid. But in your own words:

Not like I should act surprised with my experiences regarding this (PvP) community.

hypocrisy at its fines pal

Welp, while I do agree with you that explosive entrance is badly designed, the way you bring it on the table is far from being the best. That is what my post was about.In no circumstance taking an example out of a context (e.g. power stab from ranger class) and putting it in an other context (engineer class) will give weight to an argument (e.g., explosive entrance is overtuned). By doing so, you give the readers the feeling that you are just jealous about a class feature that you don't have, and your point appears as being personal, which it should not be.

Exactly what aelska.4609 said. Explosive entrance needs a nerf (most people even the one playing it will agree on that, I play it too) and I also loved ranger dodge on auto, added depth to skill play.. BUT and HUGE BUT do you think ranger gs right now needs to be stronger. Its one if not the strongest weapon set in the game for current meta. 2 cc.. already above average in less stab meta. Gs 3 evade still amazing. Maul still do rly nice dmg with awesome synergy with MM and BM traits to proc big numbers. And ofc still descent cd on op block. No wonder bunker pick this offensive weapon compare staff to it you ll laugh im sure.