What is the best profession to use great sword ?

It does indeed do a good amount of damage on guardian and is considered one of the meta builds according to snowcrowshttps://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/guardian/dragonhunter/power/Warrior greatsword is rarely used because warriors are usually bannerslaves or condi berserkers and the greatsword isn't optimal for banner (double axes are the better here) or condi (greatsword applis no conditions so bow, sword and torch are more advised here).However I like to carry the greatsword on warrior as a backup for either mobility or fastly regenerating health as the berserker heal skill fills the adrenaline bar instantly and the gs berserker skill hits twice so that means you deal twice as much damage and that damage is converted to health.

Guardian is really good with Greatsword.Ranger is too.Necro is decent, though you'll spend a lot of time in Shroud rather than using your greatsword.Mesmer does okay with Greatsword though it has better options.Warrior is meh with Greatsword, but it provides a lot of mobility which is nice for PvP/WvW.

My favourite Greatswords are for Mesmers' and Guardians'.My least favourite Greatswords are the ones for Warriors and Rangers.Reaper is not bad, but not too great either.

It's a shame though, since Khrysaor, the Golden Sword looks great with my Warrior's colour theme.

Go with Guardian for open PvE contents if you want something easy and effective. But try to switch to other weapon and not sit on GS and auto attack away after spending other 4 GS skills.GS works good on Reaper too but most of DPS will come from Shroud form.