Anniversary sale over?

Tomorrow is the literal anniversary and I expect a lot of new things in the TP (just hope the TP decides to work again). Mostly I'm looking forward to the new Skimmer mastery and have amassed enough PoF mastery points for it. Perhaps there'll be a set of new Skimmer skins. I'd expect some cosmetic sales, too, like Total Makeover kits, etc.

They've only been announcing a week's worth of sale items at a time, each Tuesday. So there will probably be new items coming tomorrow and another news article announcing the next week of sales. I'll be surprised if the sale stops before September and some years it's gone on a few weeks into the new month.

@"Gibson.4036" said:Is it standard to put the expansions on sale during the anniversary? My daughter has been watching my son and I run around with mounts and is mad jealous.

I wouldn't think so. You can already buy both for $30 https://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.pathoffire/themeID.4785548100 which is a steal for two full expansions.