Lunatic Inquisition stuck when entering the game

Date, time, and time zone the bug occurred: 2017.10.21 around 20:37 GMT +1name of map you're on: Lunatic Inquisition game, on the map of Mad King's Labyrinthyour character name, level, race, and profession: Satan Veinlash, 80 (mastery 156), charr, necromancer

I entered the Lunatic Inquisition game, and when I spawned as a player who kills survivors, I spawned into the roof from which I couldn't escape.

https://imgur.com/a/PHprU

From the latest patchnotes: "Fixed an issue in Lunatic Inquisition that caused Lunatic Courtiers to occasionally get stuck in collision."this made it sound like this issue was fixed but I fully patched the game and upon entering was stuck with some other players again. so it either was not properly fixed or there is more than one issue that can get players stuck in the ceiling upon spawning as ghosts.

I've not yet spawned as the ghost except towards game end when everyone is ghosts (and haven't been stuck in that case). But most of my games seem to have a stuck ghost which takes a lot of the fun out of things.

I've had an idea I mean to test next time I get to a game start with a stuck ghost: Get all the villagers to gather torches, run up the big rock by the dome, have the ghost come stand on the side near us, and torch the ghost to death to see if they then can respawn with mobility. I don't know that it will work because I've only tossed one torch and it was from below and was "obstructed." Could be that the ghost's target box will be obstructed from any angle so we can't free them with this trick. Also it will require a few willing villagers to try.

It happens to me as well, with several characters/races. But only the first time of the day I enter the instance. When I play first the Mad Labyrinth (using the portal, not gliding) and then the inquisition, I never got stuck. If I play the inquisition for first, I'm always stuck.Though it might be a weird coincidence.

This bug still happens at game start when the game decides to make you a ghost. It's happened to me more often than not. Right now my character is sitting up in the ceiling in the center with 2 others that have had the same thing happen to them. This is not an occasional bug.

This happened to me a few times too. The first time I spent a while doing my best to get out. I sort of AFK'd once, but the last couple of times I tried to see MKT and the entrance/exit of his tower, and tried targetting people. It seemed to work, but not that well. The last time there were a few enemy players by the King and they got my health down a bit. I'd try the dying thing but it's too late now :/The hammer wall seemed to be bugged too.. I couldn't get it the 'alarm' to go off the last couple of timesAhh well, hopefully it'll be fixed for next year (if they don't let it hibernate a while longer..)

Archived