3 vs 3 biggest joke ever

Necro Necro Guard thats how all teams are. I really love gw2 but i swear pvp right now has to be the worst i ever seen in a mmo. Guild wars 2 always been my main game but is sad that now days i cant defend this game or recommend this game to anyone if they see this balance they will just start laugh and ask wtf is this. gw2 has good and nice smooth combat just a shame to see a game like this go down this way. ALSO LOOK LEADERBOAD 42 WINS 0 LOOSE .. COME ON MAN

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Onlyflameone.2136 said:Well, it is hard mate sometimes, but I don't give up when facing the unbreakable. They can make mistake and I will take advantage to win. We are all humans, and even tho It will cost me much more effort and skills to win, I don't mind , the win will taste even better.

I am thief main My self but for 3 vs 3 theifs have nothing good to offer. Other classes both have tank + support +heal and same time deal damge also

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Onlyflameone.2136 said:Well, it is hard mate sometimes, but I don't give up when facing the unbreakable. They can make mistake and I will take advantage to win. We are all humans, and even tho It will cost me much more effort and skills to win, I don't mind , the win will taste even better.

I am thief main My self but for 3 vs 3 theifs have nothing good to offer. Other classes both have tank + support +heal and same time deal damge also

Play unranked or a different class in 3v3. Thief can't help in 3v3 by decaping or team fighting and any builds thief had like staff bounding dodger build that would have been decent was nerfed hammered cuz anets devs fold to whatever the community crys about unless its guardian.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Play unranked or a different class in 3v3. Thief can't decap or team fight and any builds thief had like staff bounding dodger build that would have been decent was nerfed hammered cuz anets devs fold to whatever the community crys about unless its guardian.

I can really play anything thief not bein playable in 3vs3 is not My problem. My problem is most matches no 1 bein able to kill anyone cuz so much support and healin stackin combos. When most matches ends cuz map timer runs out Thats where we have a problem. Also evey Team have a guard and necro Thats basic. Also People team up orginazed teams vs random People is All just bad if u ask me

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Play unranked or a different class in 3v3. Thief can't decap or team fight and any builds thief had like staff bounding dodger build that would have been decent was nerfed hammered cuz anets devs fold to whatever the community crys about unless its guardian.

I can really play anything thief not bein playable in 3vs3 is not My problem. My problem is most matches no 1 bein able to kill anyone cuz so much support and healin stackin combos. When most matches ends cuz map timer runs out Thats where we have a problem. Also evey Team have a guard and necro Thats basic. Also People team up orginazed teams vs random People is All just bad if u ask me

You can definitely kill people, most people just aren't focusing a target. If you mark a guy and people aren't headless chickens about it - people will get downed. I say just Ctrl+T on the easiest target and see if you get better luck there.

Not saying 3v3 isn't a clown show, of course.

@HokenPWNZ.7628 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:The current meta is just very bad for 3v3, far too much braindead AoE spam. A 2v2 season would have been better.

imagine playin thief in 3 vs 3 lol

P\d with rabid amulet. High damage and survivability

Good luck playin that in 3 vs 3 lol

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

All these 3 vs 3 seasons there been i online seen like 5 thiefs in total. Problem is thiefs can only do dps while other classes can both do dps and support in the same build and thiefs cant do that. For pvp thief mostley a cap or decap bot and u dont need Any of that in 3 vs 3

@Nightcore.5621 said:

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:The current meta is just very bad for 3v3, far too much braindead AoE spam. A 2v2 season would have been better.

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

All these 3 vs 3 seasons there been i online seen like 5 thiefs in total. Problem is thiefs can only do dps while other classes can both do dps and support in the same build and thiefs cant do that. For pvp thief mostley a cap or decap bot and u dont need Any of that in 3 vs 3

Play as a high dps duo:Stealth at the start1 shot someonehave an engi or someone invuln/tp stomp themIf a fb or ele on the enemy team tries to glyph or signet rez them then interrupt with steal.ez 2v3 cheese that probably would work against all but top duos.

Just because the standard role of thief isnt useful in 3v3 doesnt mean the class is trash.

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

Play as a high dps duo:Stealth at the start1 shot someonehave an engi or someone invuln/tp stomp themIf a fb or ele on the enemy team tries to glyph or signet rez them then interrupt with steal.ez 2v3 cheese that probably would work against all but top duos.

Just because the standard role of thief isnt useful in 3v3 doesnt mean the class is trash.

you face 3 scourges, you cant do that because there is 15 marks all over the floor, they have 25k hp and 12,5k barrier at the start of the game.toughness rune too. your burst ALMOST manages to take their barrier, you take 30k dmg condi. you die. Was fun.They have 25 stacks of might btw. :)

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

you face 3 scourges, you cant do that because there is 15 marks all over the floor, they have 25k hp and 12,5k barrier at the start of the game.toughness rune too. your burst ALMOST manages to take their barrier, you take 30k dmg condi. you die. Was fun.They have 25 stacks of might btw. :)

So wait for their barrier to fade and then kill them cause they blew all their cds before the fight started

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

Lmao one shot something? Name a build on thief that takes off more than 1/4 of any of these tanks builds hp lol. In reality in today's meta a full glass dps thief will burst out stealth putting a small dent in ur targets hp of which the target will just heal up, if they even bother and the thief will be deleted in secs or will disengage leaving ur teammates now in a 2v3 until the teefs licked their wounds and returns.Imagine it was just that easy lol just stealth and 1 shot ur target haha.

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

So wait for their barrier to fade and then kill them cause they blew all their cds before the fight started

you mean their 10s cd skill? you know and their life-force that recharnges ooc?

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

again it's so easy to wait for barriers to end as if their not pressuring the team with their own damage while having barriers lol.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

again it's so easy to wait for barriers to end as if their not pressuring the team with their own damage while having barriers lol.

The point i was making was about the opener, when the thiefs team should be in stealth and not in combat yet

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

Lmao one shot something? Name a build on thief that takes off more than 1/4 of any of these tanks builds hp lol. In reality in today's meta a full glass dps thief will burst out stealth putting a small dent in ur targets hp of which the target will just heal up, if they even bother and the thief will be deleted in secs or will disengage leaving ur teammates now in a 2v3 until the teefs licked their wounds and returns.Imagine it was just that easy lol just stealth and 1 shot ur target haha.

Yes lol. Necro skill 2 on axe doin more damge on 1 time use than a theif will do the whole match lol

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Im okay with 3v3, are u?

Yes lol. Necro skill 2 on axe doin more damge on 1 time use than a their will do the whole match lol

Although I agree one shots are never healthy for any mmo's unfortunately these devs at anet are not great at balancing a rogue like burst class like thief in regards to how their damage lands within the balance of other classes. Here anets devs have a mmo where the guardian type class out bursts the rogue like class, and there's others within the roster that are high sustain/high sustained damage that are also capable of out bursting the thief lol.A lot of the players also pretend to not kno how rogue likes are usually designed when crying for nerfs or stating absolutely silly reasons why thief shouldnt have higher than avg burst due to their dislike of the class, or they act like its the first rogue class they've encountered lol.Its a high mobility,slippery burst class that can't stay in a fight so is given tools to engage do their big damage and get out before pressured, they can't stay around to pressure its target unless the teef player is significantly more skilled at the game than its target. That might anger more people alone when they die to one in a 1v1 lol.Point is thief is capable at decapping fast and engaging a target already in a fight and wounded and even though most other classes can do the very same just slightly slower they decide the thief has to suffer because their slightly faster at it and have the ability to engage from a distance a bit better, yet the other classes only being slightly behind thief nowadays when it comes to decapping and +1'ing their also allowed to be good at a ton of other roles.That's why teef is usually bottom tierin any 2v2,3v3 or probably any team deathmatch type mode. Anet really needs give a $hit about its games balance cuz if they don't than why should players. May ad well join the rest of the fotm sheep and roll a guardian or necro and spam ur high damage/burst aoe mindlessly and call it a day.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:If you want to know what is wrong in conquest, look at 2 v2, 3 v 3

ehh, more or less. in conquest there is more space to avoid bullshit aoe, and mobility matters.you cant make 0 mobility scourge and expect it to workBut I had an idea for 5x bunker scourge team, all with scourge portal... insta porting between nodes. Probably stupid idea but hey, could be fun to watch lol