What to do with old infusions?

I've started playing WVW in the last few months and am buying WVW infusions, replacing the regular ones I've gathered over the years. Now all that investment is sitting in my bank.

Besides creating a new character, which I don't plan to do, is there anything I can do with the old infusions?

The ones I'm talking about are the basic account bound PVE infusions from the laurel merchants in cities. They're of little use to me now because the WVW ones are better. I'll hold onto them in case there's a change sometime in the future but as of now they're just taking up space. Oh, well.

@Sarpan.9074 said:The ones I'm talking about are the basic account bound PVE infusions from the laurel merchants in cities. They're of little use to me now because the WVW ones are better. I'll hold onto them in case there's a change sometime in the future but as of now they're just taking up space. Oh, well.

I had to look them up because those are uncommon. I didnt know they existed.

If you dont need them anymore, you can either destroy them or stall them somewhere, but thats it. Im afraid there is no hidden use as most people get agony or wvw infusions (maybe some raid infusions if the build is only used in raids).