Dragonite Ore, Empyreal Fragments, Bloodstone Dust

11 hours ago, Tuna Bandit.3786 said:

I Use the gobblers, Craft sellable where possible...

I still destroy massive amounts.

May I ask how much (and what kind of content) you play each day?

I play most days, a couple of hours at night, more on the weekends, but I'm not big in farming and rather play whatever looks fun at any given moment. I have all of the gobblers, but if I can feed them twice a week that's a lot already.

Bloodstone dust is especially rare in my case, probably because I don't enjoy running meta events and boss trains (nor the same fractals over and over, although I do enjoy the occasional dungeon) and don't get many champion bags.

In the end, it all comes down to playstyle. Personally I'd rather keep any material overabundand for some than too scarce for many others, especially if it's not tradeable. Scarce materials that are only freely available to players willing and able to farm them for an extended period of time invariably put pressure on the rest of the playerbase to farm them, too, to not be left behind, which is one of the main failings of most other mmos for me, and as such one of the main reasons GW2 is my main mmo.

• Thanks 2

On 5/8/2021 at 4:59 PM, Samnang.1879 said:

Auric dust and leyline sparks are also up there.

These are worse tbh, as there's no eaters for them.  Fulgurites are a nice earner but only use up all 3 types at once (useless when Tarir only gives you 1 type and farming the other 2 types is a lot more tedious).

7 hours ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Thanks for this tip, Veprovina. I have just started season 3 (kind of going backwards a bit) and now I see there is a means to use up all of this excess. This is good news!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eraden.8740 said:

Thanks for this tip, Veprovina. I have just started season 3 (kind of going backwards a bit) and now I see there is a means to use up all of this excess. This is good news!

Nice! I discovered those by accident myself cause i was searching for utility items for WvW and came across those. Magnanimous stuff is pretty powerful, and uses up a lot of T7 mats. If you don't need it you can sell it of course. I only use the oils myself, but make everything else and sell when i have excess of mats. Gobblers have become useless now with those recipes lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nazarick.9653 said:

These are worse tbh, as there's no eaters for them.  Fulgurites are a nice earner but only use up all 3 types at once (useless when Tarir only gives you 1 type and farming the other 2 types is a lot more tedious).

Yeah, I would love it if there was an option to add Ley-Line Sparks, Auric Dust and (especially) Bottles of Airship Oil to the Ley-Matter gobbler as something we can convert. Airship Oil in particular has no uses at all apart from making Fulgurite or donating to Guild Halls.

• Like 1