So no pvp till new season?

mistsim.2748

New pvp is *hit.
3 rounds with tiny map 2 v 2 pvp the worse ever experience. People dying in seconds, how is that even possible. I never want to play it again, anet needs to immediately revert to usual 5v5 pvp and the usual pvp maps. Just freaking terrible

Edited by medivh.4725
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, medivh.4725 said:

New pvp is *hit.
3 rounds with tiny map 2 v 2 pvp the worse ever experience. People dying in seconds, how is that even possible. I never want to play it again, anet needs to immediately revert to usual 5v5 pvp and the usual pvp maps. Just freaking terrible

Mate relax, its offseason, so it will end soon and the 5v5 will come back. Also there are people which enjoy 2v2 pvp too, so you are not the only one playing the game so please take it easy with your demands and maybe express your opinion as suggestion , Anet does not need to do anything , because this is just 2 week offseason and you still can play 5v5 in unranked or ATs if you dont like 2v2. The world does not spin around you.

Have a great day and have fun!

Edited by razaelll.8324

4 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

Mate relax, its offseason, so it will end soon and the 5v5 will come back. Also there are people which enjoy 2v2 pvp too, so you are not the only one playing the game so please take it easy with your demands and maybe express your opinion as suggestion , Anet does not need to do anything , because this is just 2 week offseason and you still can play 5v5 in unranked or ATs if you dont like 2v2. The world does not spin around you.

Have a great day and have fun!

Signed,

Necromancer Main

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, crewthief.8649 said:

Signed,

Necromancer Main

I am necro main, but in 2s i play weaver, also i play guardian, ranger , warrior and revenant. But how that have anything related to what i said above?

All i said is that there are some people which enjoy this mode, so maybe instead of demaning to remove this game mode it would be better idea to ask for adjustments to overperforming classes as engi and necro.

Pvp needs more gamemodes in my opinion not less.

Edited by razaelll.8324
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 8:54 PM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

yeah sure ull get best results with scourge at the moment but u have a freaking reaper spec with a scythe, wtf would ya play anythin else?

Bring back the original Deathly Chill and make it stack this time and I will embrace Reaper once more.

Oh and add Freeze instead of Stun to Chilled to the Bone and Executioner's Scythe.

Edited by Aktium.9506

3 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

I am necro main, but in 2s i play weaver, also i play guardian, ranger , warrior and revenant. But how that have anything related to what i said above?

All i said is that there are some people which enjoy this mode, so maybe instead of demaning to remove this game mode it would be better idea to ask for adjustments to overperforming classes as engi and necro.

I’m just winding you up, bud. I just found it funny is all.

Edited by crewthief.8649
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, razaelll.8324 said:

I agree the game is boring, we need new modes so that everyone can find a mode for themselves 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highlie.7641 said:

The amount of hoops the gw2 player base goes to justifiy their crutches is amusing. 

There is no diffrence between 2vs2 and conquest, the same power crept professions destroyed both modes.

you can outsmart them in 5v5, in 2v2 you are stuck in a cage with beefed up ape on steroids
outside of cage you can use your wits to outsmart the ape

• Like 2

2v2 mode is ok, but in 5v5 its about earning point and its not nessesary to fight bunker+support, u just can outrotate them, but not in 2v2, it's gonna be better to take away that column running around by cutting support efectiveness

On 5/15/2021 at 8:54 PM, Leonidrex.5649 said:

you can outsmart them in 5v5, in 2v2 you are stuck in a cage with beefed up ape on steroids
outside of cage you can use your wits to outsmart the ape

This sums up gw2 pvp so perfectly.

Edited by Math.5123