Enlarge Mouse Cursor

Since you didn't actually explain what wasn't working for the basic answer I'd give is just youtube it and there are several videos for yolomouse and even yolomouse for gw2 vids that give step by steps. Much hasn't changed even if some of the videos are a few years old. My guess, but once installed you didn't make sure to start it up then use the keybind in game to turn it on? Some people forget the keybind to cycle through once it's 'on' part and in game.

It's ironic that in almost all other mmo's it's expected if not required to have a bunch of add-ons and it's weird if you don't. Here people are the exact opposite and blame dev's for not having something that one of the few "ok'd" third party add-on's actually takes care of because it should be in the game and they shouldn't have to install anything else or some kitten.

As far as your attitude, get over yourself. If your gonna ask for something, maybe just maybe acting like a mature adult will get you much farther then the childish name calling when you don't get something in your hands as soon as you shout it Kawaiiboy.2685

If memory serves me correctly if you hold down either CTRL or ALT and press the numbers 1-9 it should change the mouse cursor on your computer. You will have to do this once the game is fully launched and you are in game. If you press the number multiple times it will change color.  *that is off memory I have not changed mine in ages.

Also no need to be aggressive here just take what help you can and be on your way.  While we all understand where you are coming from there are better ways to vocalize your discontent. We all have our problems with different things in this game but we have to be civil with our disputes.

• Like 1

GW2 has been known as having one of the nicest gaming communities out there since day one. Yes, it has had its ups and downs in this regard, but that's to be expected. However, bejng a jerk to people who are trying to help you is not okay. Seriously, what do you think you are going to get out of insulting everyone? That kind of behavior is most likely to get you banned the forums or even the game itself, not solve your problem with the game. Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to continue playing this game like nothing happened. Before you post again, ask yourself, "Is me saying this worth what might happen if I say it?"

• Like 1

I've been having a hard time with the cursor lately myself. I had the thing turned on in Windows where you can hit Ctrl and a circle would pop around it momentarily, but with some of the noisier events, it is harder to see. I'm trying long cursor trails now, to see if that works.

I'm mostly having an issue in that new Dragon v Dragon event. I need to see my cursor to ground cast where I want, and one of my characters has a directional spell that goes out in the direction where my cursor is, not what I have targeted, so that is a thing too.

I see some third party options, and am not opposed to them, just not super trusting.

1 hour ago, Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

GW2 has been known as having one of the nicest gaming communities out there since day one. Yes, it has had its ups and downs in this regard, but that's to be expected. However, bejng a jerk to people who are trying to help you is not okay. Seriously, what do you think you are going to get out of insulting everyone? That kind of behavior is most likely to get you banned the forums or even the game itself, not solve your problem with the game. Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to continue playing this game like nothing happened. Before you post again, ask yourself, "Is me saying this worth what might happen if I say it?"

I'm protesting to the devs 

41 minutes ago, kawaiiboy.2685 said:

I did email them but they said to go to forum. so here I am making noise

So you made a support ticket and not emailing the devs.

Since emailing devs dont giva respones mate.

Do you also by any chance go to the malls janitoral services to complain about employes from a store  in said mall?

4 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

So you made a support ticket and not emailing the devs.

Since emailing devs dont giva respones mate.

Do you also by any chance go to the malls janitoral services to complain about employes from a store  in said mall?

how do you contact them