never forget

felix.2386

1 minute ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Well you got me for sure. I've seen weird stuff on the forum. Sorry for jumping the gun lmao! 

I tried to make a Might share Zerker once and it proved quite the fruitless effort... 

Sorry man, my fav. class got neglected by Anet for far too long, I really just hang around here, goofing and protesting. there's nothing more left that one man can do. lol

If these end of dragon leaks and rumours are true, (unpopular opinion but most of the things the guy wrote made sense to me),  we'll be getting a nice support build soon anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

If these end of dragon leaks and rumours are true, (unpopular opinion but most of the things the guy wrote made sense to me),  we'll be getting a nice support build soon anyway.

I really doubt that those "leaks" are real.

I don't think Warrior is getting a third weapon swap, or an even faster weapon swap.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I don't think Warrior is getting a third weapon swap, or an even faster weapon swap.

Check the previous leak out 

What might come in Expansion 2 : Guildwars2 (reddit.com)

both old leaks and new leaks are too normal or dare I say "boring" to be fake. 

Previously class names, map info, and unfortunately story partially got leaked and spoiled. Nobody wants that.

If Anet step up right now and just spoil the next elite spec for us. That'd be great and it's a healthy way to build hype.

What if this entire leak situation is actually proceeding as how Anet wanted?  

Anyway

guardian gets sets of creative skills

engi gets cool contructs

ele gets shadowy clones

so on...

and warrior gets a boring second hand nonsense.

that's why to me that leak make sense.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

What makes me think those leaks aren't real is not about the warrior or any other class, it's the part where they said WvW will get a new map, since when Anet cares about WvW? 🤣🤣

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, artharon.9276 said:

engi gets cool contructs

I can't wait for them to become turret-tier, not like anyone likes AI anyways.

Look, most of the content in that "leak" is made from suggestions made on the forum/reddit, some of them are almost copy-pasted.

Edited by MrForz.1953
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MrForz.1953 said:

Look, most of the content in that "leak" is made from suggestions made on the forum/reddit, some of them are almost copy-pasted.

This and I really hope that after the disaster with gyros, Anet doesn't consider to give us another set of minions.

We have turrets, they are trash, that's enough. Give us something that is actually useful and doesn't need to get completely reworked from the ground years later like gyros, pls.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, MrForz.1953 said:

If you have time please debunk it in the reddit showing people the sources of original ideas stolen from gw2 forums. I personally, really need to see it because I have other dreams for the warrior. not just a simple healer build with staff. I want it to be like LotrO's captain. a true support class with pets  😞

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1