Legendary Armory silence

Just now, DodonRay.8740 said:

so only 8 days left can we get some info dear anet?

ANet usually puts out info on upcoming releases a week before the release, so you should get some news around the next 36 hours. I don't remember that people nagging at them to give news earlier has had any effect before.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Fangoth.4503 said:

ye announced as being free
"You can swap the contents of the Build Template tabs for use in any game mode or purchase more tabs from the Gem Store."
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/learn-all-about-build-and-equipment-templates/

That doesnt mean tenplates arent free to acess and use which is the quote we've been given about armory itself and the silence doesnt inspire confidence.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, zealex.9410 said:

That doesnt mean tenplates arent free to acess and use which is the quote we've been given about armory itself and the silence doesnt inspire confidence.

I think you need to re-read the comment chain you've just responded to, because that answer did show that we knew gemstore will be involved in template design before thier release.

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I think you need to re-read the comment chain you've just responded to, because that answer did show that we knew gemstore will be involved in template design before thier release.

Idd when we got a more expanded look on the templates wwe knew how they would be monetised. the only thing we know about armory os that its free to acess and use which also aplies to templates. Thats precicely why ppl are skeptical of anythi g anet has said so far, its vague.

7 hours ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

ANet usually puts out info on upcoming releases a week before the release, so you should get some news around the next 36 hours. I don't remember that people nagging at them to give news earlier has had any effect before.

Oh, and here i thought they were intending to improve on things like communication.

13 minutes ago, zealex.9410 said:

Idd when we got a more expanded look on the templates wwe knew how they would be monetised. the only thing we know about armory os that its free to acess and use which also aplies to templates. Thats precicely why ppl are skeptical of anythi g anet has said so far, its vague.

Again, re-read the comment chain you're trying to respond to. The claim was about them deceiving the playerbase by claiming templates will be free, meanwhile someone showed up with a link to information that clearly said it will be part of gemstore as well. Now you're trying to discuss some semantics about what constitutes as "free to access", but READ the actual claim that the person responded to with the link you're now commenting on, despite apparently forgetting about what it was responding to in the first place.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Oh, and here i thought they were intending to improve on things like communication.

Ok, so whatever the information about armory would be, what exact difference does it make for you at this point in time?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Well, perhaps a sign of more communication openness, finally? But i guess we can;t have that, can we.

Considering what we recently got already shows more communication. So you don't need more details "right now" for anything, but just complain to complain?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Seeing what we recently got already shows more communication.

No, it does not. Not yet. This is just talking about having more communication. They are talking about it at least once per two years, sometimes more often. They were talking about it even when their infamous "no communication communication policy" went into full force.

So far they are yet to follow that talk with actual communication though.

So, forgive me for not treating your mentions of their usual levels of communication with enough respect. Their usual levels of communication are so bad they are almost on a meme level now.

Forgive me also for expecting they might have even slightly improved on those when they just said they were hoping to have them improved. I guess i should have known better.

Edited by Astralporing.1957

7 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

No, it does not. Not yet. This is just talking about having more communication. They are talking about it at least once per two years, sometimes more often. They were talking about it even when their infamous "no communication communication policy" went into full force.

So far they are yet to follow that talk with actual communication though.

So, forgive me for not treating your mentions of their usual levels of communication with enough respect. Their usual levels of communication are so bad they are almost on a meme level now.

Nah, they actually communicated and gave us information about their upcomming plans and directions they want to move into -apparently if it was bad then no matter if it's "better", it's "not better because it was usually bad". Either way, instead of trying to measure what communication is enough communication by your own unknown subjective values (IF there really are any specified instead of being pure hypotheticals), it would be nice if you stopped sidestepping the initial question like you did in your last posts. "Communication for sake of communication" and "because they can always tell us more!!" is not responding what I asked and somehow I doubt you don't understand that.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Nah, they actually communicated and gave us information about their upcomming plans and directions they want to move into. Either way, instead of trying to measure what communication is enough communication, it would be nice if you stopped sidestepping the initial question like you did in your last posts. "Communication for sake of communication" and "beacuse they can always tell us more!!" is not responding what I asked and somehow I doubt you don't understand that.

Not to mention that they posted about better communication three days ago. It is fairly safe to assume that, like with every other feature release, there will be a post about it in a day or two.

Anyone asking them to post something three days earlier "Because you said better communication" comes across as childish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1