How do you insert images directly in to threads now?

Or, since this forum support twitter feed or youtube video; create a twitter post each time you want to show a picture and link to twitter post here. Yeah, I know, sounds like a pain, but at least you have images. Same with youtube videos, through converting gif or a jpeg into mp4 to make a 1 sec video to display as image... welp.

13 hours ago, hugo.4705 said:

Or, since this forum support twitter feed or youtube video; create a twitter post each time you want to show a picture and link to twitter post here. Yeah, I know, sounds like a pain, but at least you have images. Same with youtube videos, through converting gif or a jpeg into mp4 to make a 1 sec video to display as image... welp.

No.  I've managed quite well without ever getting a Twatter account, and I'll be damned if I subject myself to such kitten just to post images here when Anet should just put their big boy pants back on and let us post images like was once possible.

• Confused 1

On 7/1/2021 at 5:57 PM, hugo.4705 said:

This doesn't always work, a lot of the time the preview doesn't load on my PC or phone. Which is fine for an actual link, if I care enough to look I can open it in a new window but it means it's not a reliable way of posting images.

Its also pretty impractical, especially since everything on Twitter is public. Not that the forum is private but it means you have to have the pictures out there out of context.