Legendary armory and trinket effects

So we're getting a toggle option for the trinkets that already let us pick if we want their effects or not.

What about the other three? Can we please, please get an option to turn off those too?

I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd like to use those trinkets in the armory without having extra graphics on every character 😕

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Before everyone gets their panties in a bundle, I'm pretty sure when they said "Trinkets", they meant the rings, amulet, etc. Not just the trinkets as they mentioned conflux which is a ring.  Unless I misread OP or the article, it looks like they're giving the community what they want?

Just now, TheDeafGuy.4519 said:

Before everyone gets their panties in a bundle, I'm pretty sure when they said "Trinkets", they meant the rings, amulet, etc. Not just the trinkets as they mentioned conflux which is a ring.  Unless I misread OP or the article, it looks like they're giving the community what they want?

The text states only trinkets that can hide visuals such as conflux or the pvp amulet. Also look at the preview image. The other trinkets do not have a toggle option. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheDeafGuy.4519 said:

You misread the article.
If you look at the screenshot only these two are able to be hidden.

• Like 1

I was disappointed by this too. I've been put off making the legendary trinkets because I don't like the effects and don't want to be stuck with them, especially not on all my characters. I was really hoping Anet would add a way to hide them.

1 minute ago, TheDeafGuy.4519 said:

Trinkets is a general term for amulets, rings and accessories. But they specifically said this will only affect ones which already have a slumbering version, which aren't the ones players have been asking to hide, since they aren't a problem.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Draco Magnus.2473 said:

You misread the article.
If you look at the screenshot only these two are able to be hidden.

Well that's unfortunate.  Only reason I haven't made the legendary trinkets to be honest. Maybe they might be able to quickly implement it.

• Sad 1

I do own Aurora, Vision and Coalescence, but I've been using them on different characters precisely becasue I strongly dislike the visual effect produced with all of them combined. And I know for sure that a lot of players think the same.

Please allow us to disable/toggle on/off the visual effects of ALL the trinkets.

Edited by rhion.4653
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheDeafGuy.4519 said:

I do have some slight hope we are just misreading the article about the toggability since it's not too clear.  The image may also be an "old build" or early versions of the legendary armory before the togability for all trinkets was implemented.  Its also the last section possibly meaning it was the last thing they implemented.  We will see next week.

no, it is fairly clear. the toggle is (at least planned for now) for ONLY those with a slumbering variant.

2 minutes ago, TheDeafGuy.4519 said:

I do have some slight hope we are just misreading the article about the toggability since it's not too clear.  The image may also be an "old build" or early versions of the legendary armory before the togability for all trinkets was implemented.  Its also the last section possibly meaning it was the last thing they implemented.  We will see next week.

Same to be honest. Or even a little "Hey guys, this is harder to implement and will take a little longer for the others" would be a huge relief.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

This was the most important part about the legendary armory.

Lets hope they fix this.

well, maybe not THE most important, but certainly a close second.

1 minute ago, Saurian Jam.7249 said:

I have a question regarding Twilight/Sunrise/Eternity. What happens if I crafted Twilight and Sunrise, bound them and then made Eternity and sold it? Would I be able to access them (Twilight and Sunrise) in the armory, assuming they were bound before Eternity was sold?

if you bind the two, you get a token you can use to craft an already bound eternity, at least thats what is said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Yeah it is cut and dry that Aurora, Vision, and Coalescence are not included. Maybe they'll add a recipe for these.

Unless they add recipes before July 13, they'll have to be recipes that don't include the items themselves because they'll be gone.