Tournament of Necros is what.....

Exile.8160

15 hours ago, McPero.3287 said:

Well it actually is considering main point of a videogame is to have fun and not to be annoyed. So why would you not try to remove annoying things even if not broken? 

I don't like the ranger shortbow from the perspective of ranger being my main class. I don't find it fun to play. Nerfing it to irrelevance doesn't make it more fun. Reworking it could.

"Being annoying" was from your point of view, I don't care enough when I play against it. There are oh-so many other things I dislike more.

23 hours ago, frareanselm.1925 said:

actually in 3v3  the game is unplayable, disgusting, ive found 2 or 3 scourges in the enemy team, this way is impossible to win, zero fun

I hate it, It almost always 2 to 4 necros every fight. Feels like the worst grind ever just to get that ascended mark chest amd trust me after I get it im done with 3v3.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 9:31 AM, Vancho.8750 said:

Memes are the future. Seems that even if it something is hot garbage, it will be good enough if one aspect is dialed to 11. Dare to dream man. 

cant wait for new spec to come out broken, and then be nerfed every patch every 30 days.
OFC those will be core nerfs, to ensure that both mirage, core and chrono kick the bucked along the way 😄

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

cant wait for new spec to come out broken, and then be nerfed every patch every 30 days.
OFC those will be core nerfs, to ensure that both mirage, core and chrono kick the bucked along the way 😄

Warrior mains will get their 30 days money worth of the expansion (and then disappear), thieves will get a new assassin thing and go back to playing DD, necro will have some broken teamfight variation with a new gimmick that will be overkill and is able to pummel all other necros  , rev, ranger and engie will have something OP but hidden till everything else is nerfed and will be explaining why it is fine to have permanent boons. 

Did I miss something, a yes guard, it will get thief mobility with something from the shorbow lets say Holly Arrow, and now they will be able to make full 5 man teams just with guards.       

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

Warrior mains will get their 30 days money worth of the expansion (and then disappear), thieves will get a new assassin thing and go back to playing DD, necro will have some broken teamfight variation with a new gimmick that will be overkill and is able to pummel all other necros  , rev, ranger and engie will have something OP but hidden till everything else is nerfed and will be explaining why it is fine to have permanent boons. 

Did I miss something, a yes guard, it will get thief mobility with something from the shorbow lets say Holly Arrow, and now they will be able to make full 5 man teams just with guards.       

yes, hyper-mobile alacrity guard with portal.
Pog

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:36 AM, Mack.3045 said:

I hereby nominate Brahm to demonstrate to you the specific issues with Necromancer.

He sums it up through actions rather than words.

Consider it a kind of Norn sign language.  Disclaimer,  I'm not responsible for any emotions this demonstration evokes in the viewer.

Please jump to 7:02 in the video.  Thanks and regards from Mack the heartless.

Tears of laughter that is great.  🤣

5 hours ago, Vancho.8750 said:

A preview of EoD...and you forget eles and mesmers. The first will get either another pure melee spec with no innate defense (yeah yeah yeah...more focus gameplay because OF or uninstall am I right?) or a ranged spec with 2s+ cast time on most damaging skills, possibly with rooting and that will be nerfed few months after launch because "but but ele killed me"....then we have mesmer, hmmm another condi duellist for certain