I would like some help with a profession choice, please.

Esorono.1039

Hi everyone, I am coming back and only have HoT so I cannot get the second Elite Professions. I am mostly a solo player with some rather poor hand eye coordination due to some problems with my body, which also makes me also too unreliable to group up often. With that out of the way, I wish to ask, what is the easiest class to play that is the least demanding of me and forgiving to play as for solo gameplay? I am very patient, so it doesn't need high DPS either, just a lot of survivability and some AoE for grinding materials. And thank you in advanced. 

I think any class can realistically fulfil these things, but you could look at Reaper or Herald. Herald with celestial stats deals quite good condition damage and has self boons and Reaper has good cleave, two health bars and decent damage and self-sustainability. If you were to get PoF, there would likely be even better classes (FB, Scourge, Renegade, Spellbreaker...) for very easy solo play.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:24 AM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Minion master Core Necro or Reaper. Spamming jagged horrors or 'Rise' from Reaper and a rune mwah. Least effort you'll need to put. No aggro, an army of minions, can be very easy overall. 

Add in Summon Madness from Lich form. Mmmm I do love doing that... Through in some Death Nova for more fun.

10 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Add in Summon Madness from Lich form. Mmmm I do love doing that... Through in some Death Nova for more fun.

As a PvE only thing I wouldn't mind Unstable Horrors persisting a bit longer. 

Isn't there a similar entity in shambling horrors? I think you can summon 1 of that. But I don't remember via which skill. For one I think lich rune gives you the extra jagged horror with the death Nova right? 

On 7/17/2021 at 5:01 AM, starlinvf.1358 said:

Plus Flesh golem is way more entertaining with its Charge attack being both hilariously potent, and relatively short cool down. 

On 7/17/2021 at 1:53 AM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Shambling is from "Rise!" Jagged is from Death Nova or Runes of the Lich.

Does necromancer perform good in farming train?