Bought EOD got the activation code and the code doesn't work!

34 minutes ago, DivaCeryn.2673 said:

Because when you bought it it's already connected to your account. There is no download for it yet not until February.

nope, still appear as inactive, need to purchase. I don't want to download i speak of prepurchase on my account, should have received my 4000 gems and char slot. if you speak of in game, no i didn't urchased it in game but in my account

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DivaCeryn.2673 said:

Because when you bought it it's already connected to your account. There is no download for it yet not until February.

I bought the expansion yesterday and it was NOT automatically activated to my account. The purchase confirmation clearly told me to go into my account page at https://account.arena.net/ and add the CD-key there. For me that worked fine.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, hugo.4705 said:

nope, still appear as inactive, need to purchase. I don't want to download i speak of prepurchase on my account, should have received my 4000 gems and char slot. if you speak of in game, no i didn't urchased it in game but in my account

The gems will be delivered in 72 hours after purchase / activation. You can verify your expansion unlock by going to your account page and check if End of Dragons is active there. And you should have gotten an in-game mail with the pre-purchace bonus items on the account what got the key.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Several players have had this issue.

You will need to contact the CS Team.  Expect longer than usual turn-around time due to high volume.

Good luck. 

Yup thank you, I contacted the support team. To answer the quickfox:

30 minutes ago, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

I bought the expansion yesterday and it was NOT automatically activated to my account. The purchase confirmation clearly told me to go into my account page at https://account.arena.net/ and add the CD-key there. For me that worked fine.

Yup i read the instructions. I went to account arena.net and I added the key here, it didn't work and put me the issue "Code already applied to account" like some of the players are replying to that-shaman tweet who got an issue as well.

Did you bought the collection version or the simple end of dragon version?
I have the same problem, and realized that I bought a collection version while I have already has Pof. I already send a ticket, what to do now, but maybe that's the problem. 

OP, I just want to say you're not the only one experiencing this issue. And to all ya'll without this problem, it is real, 'cause my Account is afflicted by this Bug too.

It is frustrating and I don't want this happening to more players, even those that aren't getting Codes in their Email.

I do really want my Bonus Items yet I'm willing to wait on Support to handle the issue. 

• Sad 1

Just to update everyone, I sent the ticket to support Wednesday at 11:13 still no proper answer. (in fact none) I think I will wait until monday but after I will ask for a refund. I wanted to help the game and show that I liked their stream felt like I took another bad decision, better have bought in game.

It hurts me a lot seeing players jumping around me with cantha raptor whereas i still don't have anything.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:02 PM, enkeny.6937 said:

Did you bought the collection version or the simple end of dragon version?
I have the same problem, and realized that I bought a collection version while I have already has Pof. I already send a ticket, what to do now, but maybe that's the problem. 

I'm 100% sure I took eod only and not collection for the simple reason that on https://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/html/pbPage.eodcstore/themeID.5036338300?Locale=fr_FR, ultimate collection cost 99.99€. I paid 79.99€.

79.99 is price of ultimate EOD only.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hugo.4705 said:

Just to update everyone, I sent the ticket to support Wednesday at 11:13 still no proper answer. (in fact none) I think I will wait until monday but after I will ask for a refund. I wanted to help the game and show that I liked their stream felt like I took another bad decision, better have bought in game.

It hurts me a lot seeing players jumping around me with cantha raptor whereas i still don't have anything.

I'm 100% sure I took eod only and not collection for the simple reason that on https://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/html/pbPage.eodcstore/themeID.5036338300?Locale=fr_FR, ultimate collection cost 99.99€. I paid 79.99€.

79.99 is price of ultimate EOD only.

There's been an announcement about this issue:

If you've not seen the 'Dev Tracker'; it's on the front page of the forums.

• Thanks 1

there is another topic

with exact same issue, Anet responded that they are aware and working with the invidual teams responsable on it to get it corrected .

just make sure u save ur mail aswell as if u made a support ticket just have patience, i could  imagine they are recieved a increased volume in this cause / case and it prob should be corrected within today and the next upcoming days. 

• Thanks 1

I have the same issue too. I bought the pre-purchase via the website, but when i went to the page to redeem the code it says it was already applied to my account. I have not received any of the in game items (raptor skin/cape etc). 

Support ticket was sent in yesterday but still no answer from support yet.