Legendary armor by pve exploration [Merged]

2 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Give an auto LFG or boss in the open world and you don't have worry if i fail or how i spent my time .

What are you even talking about? We've been through it. Can you finally respond to the posts you're quoting instead of repeating same thing that I've just responded to?

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Give an auto LFG or boss in the open world and you don't have worry if i fail or how i spent my time .

The only people will hurt is those goldsellers

This is an mmo, it's not a massive single player game where there are other people around also playing single player games. This is an mmo where people communicate, fight difficult content, and work together to accomplish goals. Add me in game, I'll get you into a training guild, if you're dps is bad I'm happy to set aside my time and work with you on it. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

What are you even talking about? We've been through it. Can you finally respond to the posts you're quoting instead of repeating same thing that I've just responded to?

You are going in circular conversations .

The main part : it wont hurt anyone if we implant an auto-LFG or place the bosses in the open world +limit the players to 10 + the boss hp-mechanics- damage remains the same

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, Zalavaaris.5329 said:

This is an mmo, it's not a massive single player game where there are other people around also playing single player games. This is an mmo where people communicate, fight difficult content, and work together to accomplish goals. Add me in game, I'll get you into a training guild, if you're dps is bad I'm happy to set aside my time and work with you on it. 

Yes ,its a massive MMo , but the raiding community , are making it to "improve your dps and then come play with us " .

I want to play the way/when  i want , thank you very much

Edited by Captain Kuro.8937
  • Confused 4

10 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

@Sobx.1758 @Dante.1763

Maybe you guys just are not on the same server cluster, me as a Eu person see training low kp squads quite frequently.

But maybe Dante is Na were I hear raid scene is abysmal.

Yea im on the NA cluster, dont take this the wrong way please, but i do think the EU forums should be a separate forum, we have such a difference experience on the NA servers with some things...its kinda frustrating engaging in a convo with someone on the EU server on some topics cause its so different.

Im glad the Raid Academy exists, but if i hadnt been pointed to it i wouldnt have had anywhere to turn, training/low kp runs are in my experience posted very little, to not at all. I dont camp the LFG, but whenever i have checked it its exactly what ive said above, sellers and KP squads. Neither of which make raids look alive, or welcoming to new players, and thus continuing the "Raiders are eltists.".

3 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

You are going in circular conversations .

The main part : it wont hurt anyone if we implant an auto-LFG or place the bosses in the open world +limit the players to 10 + the boss hp-mechanics- damage remains the same

No, I'm not. I'm responding to what you write. Then you quote my response and literally repeat what I've just responded to instead of responding to my answer. I'm not the one going in circles here -you're the one that intentionally avoids what people respond.

I already responded to that "10 man open world" (which is just an instance) -not only above, but also the previous time you wrote about it. You didn't address anything I wrote THEN and you still didn't address anything NOW. You just keep repeating same sentence.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, I'm not. I'm responding to what you write. Then you quote my response and literally repeat what I've just responded to instead of responding to my answer. I'm not the one going in circles here -you're the one that intentionally avoids what people respond.

I think the raiding community , is going with circles , for not allowing others to have an  easy modes , auto LFG or Legendary gear .

6 years plan , didn't work .

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

I think the raiding community , is going with circles , for not allowing others to have an  easy modes , auto LFG or Legendary gear

But they don't, stop dodging the answers. You can learn and complete the content exactly like everyone else. You're not somehow automatically entitled toi passively unlocking legendary gear. If you don't want to play more of the game's content, you are free to keep playing with ascended gear. There's nothing wrong with it, you lose no power by doing it.

1. implementing "auto-LFG" won't change anything for the reasons stated previously: You can just join the groups (or create one) of people with similar expactations to yours. Autolfg won't do that and it's far from desired or reasonable. If you make it "automatic", people that expected experienced players or comps will just keep leaving. This doesn't help absolutely anyone and just leaves the group in a potentially constant "join-leave" circle.

2. limiting players to 10 automatically forces it into being instanced content, just like it is currently. This is not "open world".

Maybe this time you'll finally respond to anything I wrote and you keep avoiding?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

But they don't, stop dodging the answers.

1. implementing autoLFG won't change anything for the reasons stated previously: You can just join the groups (or create one) of people with similar expactations to yours. Autolfg won't do that and it's far from desired or reasonable.

2. limiting players to 10 automatically forces it into being instanced content, just like it is currently. This is not "open world".

Maybe this time you'll finally respond to anything I wrote and you keep avoiding?

1) Auto LFG , allows me to find people with similar expectations => fun , don't care what dps they do .

If i  feel the rest are dragging my superb skills , i can join the manual LFG with the KP-PoP fans

2) Yes , limiting to 10 it makes it an instance , so its should reward the Raid gear

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Place the Raid bosses , without changing anything , and allow me to get the Raid Reward

no, I can't do that, I don't actually MAKE the game. But as a player I can invite you to the actual raids which is a realistic expectation.

Edited by Zalavaaris.5329
  • Like 1

Just now, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

1) Auto LFG , allows me to find people with similar expectations => fun , don't care what dps they do .

If i  feel the rest are dragging my superb skills , i can join the manual LFG with the KP-PoP fans

LFG already does it, because the squad descriptions tell you exactly what the expactations of each player in the group are. Start using lfg.

2) Yes , limiting to 10 it makes it an instance , so its should reward the Raid gear

So stop repeating you want it "ow", it doesn't make sense. And it's already instanced, so use lfg and just join the squads with players you want to play with.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

LFG already does it, because the squad descriptions tell you exactly what the expactations of each player in the group are. Start using lfg.

So stop repeating you want it "ow", it doesn't make sense. And it's already instanced, so use lfg and just join the squads with players you want to play with.

Why no auto-LFG ?

• Confused 3

why ?

Because I just play the game, I don't make it. But I can invite you to a raid. Here is your chance. No more saying there's no opportunity, no more talking about toxicity, and no more excuses. Here is your shot. You won't disappoint anyone for failing mechanics or doing low dps. As long as you WANT to improve and grow as a player, groups will want you. I think you're intimidated and that might be without good reason, but I'm offering an environment where you don't have to be.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zalavaaris.5329 said:

Because I just play the game, I don't make it. But I can invite you to a raid. Here is your chance. No more saying there's no opportunity, no more talking about toxicity, and no more excuses. Here is your shot. You won't disappoint anyone for failing mechanics or doing low dps. As long as you WANT to improve and grow as a player, groups will want you. I think you're intimidated and that might be without good reason, but I'm offering an environment where you don't have to be.

Between the 2 schools and the Delivery business , i wont have much time once again .

What does an auto-LFG , or bosses place in the open world are  bad again ?

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Captain Kuro.8937 said:

Between the 2 schools and the Delivery business , i wont have much time once .

What does an auto-LFG , bosses place in the open world are  bad ?

That's why I said that there isn't a strict schedule. If you're on when we are running you can join, if you aren't on no big deal! 

And trust me, I get the time constraint. I have a week old baby and full time nursing school. I'm no stranger to a lack of time.

Edited by Zalavaaris.5329
  • Like 2

I literally told you above, didn't I? Which part was hard to understand?

Understand what ?

It does the same function , with inving the people with the same mentality ....casuals...

And you avoid forcing to scroll down to find an open party and hoping that they need dps and not a healer as last spot

• Confused 3