Videos of Virtuoso DPS

dontlook.1823

3 hours ago, mortrialus.3062 said:

Seems like it's doing good numbers in PvE at least.

This game's PvE is brain dead easy this is not an accomplishment anyone can succeed in PvE and you don't even need to know how to play.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 5

11 hours ago, Genesis.5169 said:

This game's PvE is brain dead easy this is not an accomplishment anyone can succeed in PvE and you don't even need to know how to play.

say it 10x more for the devs in the back

the only pve that needs to be thought about in terms of balance at this point is raids, and even then it's beyond questionable to design class mechanics around smacking a boss 

not trying to belittle pve players, but it certainly doesn't need to be a focus point whatsoever in terms of the entirety of class mechanics when simple coefficient tweaks fixes basically any pve imbalance

if something doesn't work in pvp, there's a huge issue

if something doesn't work in pve, you literally just tweak numbers, because it's an AI you're fighting, and they aren't going to care if they get hit with 30k damage in one swing

Edited by Alpha.1308
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

54 minutes ago, Alpha.1308 said:

say it 10x more for the devs in the back

the only pve that needs to be thought about in terms of balance at this point is raids, and even then it's beyond questionable to design class mechanics around smacking a boss 

not trying to belittle pve players, but it certainly doesn't need to be a focus point whatsoever in terms of the entirety of class mechanics when simple coefficient tweaks fixes basically any pve imbalance

if something doesn't work in pvp, there's a huge issue

if something doesn't work in pve, you literally just tweak numbers, because it's an AI you're fighting, and they aren't going to care if they get hit with 30k damage in one swing

PvP is even more of a joke considering it will never be balanced because there is no such thing as a match between people of equal skill. There will never be an even encounter. There will always be a delta in player skill, which means someone will always be crying they lost a 1v1 or a skirmish because of a class imbalance.

And spare me about braindead gimmicks when you can permastealth in WvW and disengage at will on some classes while being uncatchable or having classes overloaded with immunities and immunity procs.

Edited by Zenith.7301
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zenith.7301 said:

PvP is even more of a joke

w.a.t.

imagine thinking pvp could be worse than pushing a group of enemies into a wall and smacking them

raids are the only pve in this game offering any form of difficulty, and even then it's still a memory game of "remember the patterns"

i still remember watching a video of a dude multi boxing and actually beating a raid ahahahhahaa

when you can 5 box this game and win a spvp match or 10+ box and win a wvw engage, lemme know

someone will always be crying they lost a 1v1 or a skirmish because of a class imbalance.

braindead gimmicks when you can permastealth in WvW and disengage at will on some classes while being uncatchable or having classes overloaded with immunities and immunity procs.

uhm

m.e.g.a.y.i.k.e.s.

holy projection 

Edited by Alpha.1308
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Alpha.1308 said:

w.a.t.

imagine thinking pvp could be worse than pushing a group of enemies into a wall and smacking them

raids are the only pve in this game offering any form of difficulty, and even then it's still a memory game of "remember the patterns"

i still remember watching a video of a dude multi boxing and actually beating a raid ahahahhahaa

when you can 5 box this game and win a spvp match or 10+ box and win a wvw engage, lemme know

uhm

m.e.g.a.y.i.k.e.s.

holy projection 

Nobody pushes enemies into a wall. 2016 and it's FGS memes are long over.

Rest of your mean girl act doesn't even merit a response.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Zenith.7301 said:

Rest of your mean girl act doesn't even merit a response.

2 hours ago, Zenith.7301 said:

And spare me about braindead gimmicks when you can permastealth in WvW and disengage at will on some classes while being uncatchable or having classes overloaded with immunities and immunity procs.

again, holy projection

don't start off by sounding childish if you can't handle a little pushback using logic and literal video evidence 

and i'm sorry you dislike facts, but FGS meme still very much applies to everything that isn't raids 

and even raids.....

some dude on reddit actually posted heatmaps of raid mobility, over like 1000 people or something???

they all did the e.x.a.c.t.s.a.m.e.t.h.i.n.g.

i looked it up for you so you don't have to, here's more video evidence, you're welcome

still waiting for you to multibox in spvp/wvw

now i'll be waiting for the spvp/wvw heatmaps you got

otherwise good luck trying to prove to anyone that pvp is somehow more of a joke than the pve in this game 

Edited by Alpha.1308
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, dontlook.1823 said:

This discussion took an interesting turn, lol?

did it, though?

this is what happens when devs forsake an entire game mode for a class design

you posted a target golem dummy numbers, which is seemingly what the devs do when designing their classes

someone mentioned pve numbers looking good

someone else mentioned pve is a joke

discussion proceeded to continue on as to why pve is a joke, and why your videos don't actually solve much

nothing against you, don't get me wrong

but it seems typical for forums to discuss actual issues and be frustrated about how much effort you put into this for it to be more or less useless 

again, nothing against you, it's appreciated that you're just trying to figure rotations out 

but it's also extremely disheartening to think about how it hardly matters, especially if they HOPEFULLY change how this god-awful thing works, which, is also highly unlikely, knowing them

but, you know

the more discussions that turn into this, the better, in all honesty

Edited by Alpha.1308
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Alpha.1308 said:

did it, though?

this is what happens when devs forsake an entire game mode for a class design

you posted a target golem dummy numbers, which is seemingly what the devs do when designing their classes

someone mentioned pve numbers looking good

someone else mentioned pve is a joke

discussion proceeded to continue on as to why pve is a joke, and why your videos don't actually solve much

nothing against you, don't get me wrong

but it seems typical for forums to discuss actual issues and be frustrated about how much effort you put into this for it to be more or less useless 

again, nothing against you, it's appreciated that you're just trying to figure rotations out 

but it's also extremely disheartening to think about how it hardly matters, especially if they HOPEFULLY change how this god-awful thing works, which, is also highly unlikely, knowing them

but, you know

the more discussions that turn into this, the better, in all honesty

They didn't design Virtuoso to be good at PvE. They designed it to be bad at PvP and then gave it damage numbers good enough in PvE to point at it and go 'look it does something'. Once again its PvP screwing over Mesmer.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Levetty.1279 said:

They didn't design Virtuoso to be good at PvE. They designed it to be bad at PvP and then gave it damage numbers good enough in PvE to point at it and go 'look it does something'. Once again its PvP screwing over Mesmer.

Mistakes were made.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Levetty.1279 said:

You have made several posts saying that Virtuso is bad at PvP and now want to start an argument because I have also said it. You certainly don't act older then me.

Actually your right i misread your post sorry.

I'm going to edit the previous posts.

Early morning, way to used to having to fight mesmer hate again sorry.

Edited by Genesis.5169
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1