Please, make Chatoyant Elixirs a permanet item

@"Milea.6043" said:So what if someone you know 'accidentally' bought 1000 of those tonics on the TP? Think they disappear at midnight? Asking for a friend

I think the only genuine part of today's patch notes is this "The Sunbeam Throne reaches out to the heroes of Tyria! A mysterious letter in an unknown language has been sent to the commander; what perilous yet entirely optional distractions await our hero for the week of April 1 to April 7?" which implies it will last until the 7th.

No idea what will happen to the potions after that, but unless they vanish I'm keeping at least one. It can go in the bank with my old hat, the toy frame and that nice gift Scarlet sent me which for some reason I've never been willing to open.

Could you make this into a toy? So I can listen to cat voices for life?I'm sleep deprived and heard some meows outside my headphones (dw im fine, i think) but that is SO much better than hearing bad stuff about myself, how much I suck, I would rather listen to those meows than my own thoughts! Or I should just get a cat but mate is allergic so I don't know if that's ever going to happen BUT ANYWAY would be great to hear more meows in the future!Edit: I realized I suck at explaining so I'm just gonna clarify something here; the cat drink that you got in the mail at the start of april, the one that makes cats appear everywhere and meow everywhere, that's the thing I mean!