Remove Sunspear Weapon box from the CD reward track PvP/WvW

boolah.1325

@Zero.1028 said:It gives you 7 mystic clovers rather than 2 every time you complete it. Dunno if it's a bug atm or intended but I'm guessing that's why people are repeating this reward @Strider Pj.2193 said:

Why would you continue to have this one selected over others then?

I agree. Which means doing this track once, is worth more than 3 of another.

Careful what people wish for. They just might get it.

If they remove the skins, I'd be willing to bet they drop the clovers to 2.

So. They listened to the griping.

And nerfed the clovers down to two. No worries, it's only about a 16 gold nerf to accommodate your inconvenience.

'The Crystal Desert Reward Track has been changed. The Sunspear Weapon Box has been renamed to the Elonian Weapon Box. Rather than giving skins, the box now gives rare weapons. The number of mystic clovers given out by the final box has been reduced to 2 on the repeatable version of the reward track.'

Congrats.

@Auri.1365 said:I agree, I just destroy the chest at the moment.Another problem is, that if you open the chests accidently (by going to fast through your inventory) and choose a skin, you have to type the name of the skin to delete it.

Yeah this is SO, SO annoying. Its to the point i dont even want to open the chests to unlock them because i know i will have to type the names to get rid of them :/

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Auri.1365 said:I agree, I just destroy the chest at the moment.Another problem is, that if you open the chests accidently (by going to fast through your inventory) and choose a skin, you have to type the name of the skin to delete it.

Yeah this is SO, SO annoying. Its to the point i dont even want to open the chests to unlock them because i know i will have to type the names to get rid of them :/

Pssst: read above you. It's fixed.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:So. They listened to the griping.

And nerfed the clovers down to two. No worries, it's only about a 16 gold nerf to accommodate your inconvenience.

'The Crystal Desert Reward Track has been changed. The Sunspear Weapon Box has been renamed to the Elonian Weapon Box. Rather than giving skins, the box now gives rare weapons. The number of mystic clovers given out by the final box has been reduced to 2 on the repeatable version of the reward track.'

Congrats.

Repeatable Reward Tracks weren't supposed to give 7 clovers anyway. Only the single time ones do and I was pretty sure they would fix that sooner or later.

Archived