Stop changing my build for PVP — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Stop changing my build for PVP

medivh.4725medivh.4725 Member ✭✭

Please STOP changing our builts for PVP. It should be as we see it in PVE before entering. Stop changing our builds in the last minute!!

Comments

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2021

Not what i was expecting.

I was expecting criticism of how ANET changes nerfs things around in such a way that a previous build is no longer viable and or changes it in such a way you have to relearn often a class because they change so much.

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

• Khalisto.5780Khalisto.5780 Member ✭✭✭✭

Try playing with a character under level 10, then you get distracted and match begins and your second weapon set is not there.

Amazing feeling

• Lord of the Fire.6870Lord of the Fire.6870 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10, 2021

Here stand nonsens

• Kuma.1503Kuma.1503 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's a good habit to check/adjust your build at the start of every match. You get roughly 90 seconds worth of time to scout the enemy team and make any necessary build adjustments.

• Leonidrex.5649Leonidrex.5649 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Khalisto.5780 said:
    Try playing with a character under level 10, then you get distracted and match begins and your second weapon set is not there.

Amazing feeling

and one of your skills is your racial skill that you cant use in pvp, feels ok man.
    all hail charrzooka

• Bazsi.2734Bazsi.2734 Member ✭✭✭✭

We all love a flawlessly implemented build template system.

• Always go to the correct realm before setting your build.

I prefer it this way.

• And could you let us change the built halfway like in WvE?
    That would make sense right? Distracted? No... We have short cut keyblinds, remember?

• Armen.1483Armen.1483 Member ✭✭✭

@medivh.4725 said:
    Please STOP changing our builts for PVP. It should be as we see it in PVE before entering. Stop changing our builds in the last minute!!

Most of us have specific builds for PVP as the PVE builds don't work well in PVP, because traits, weapons etc are different in PVP. Go to PVP lobby, put the traits, weapons sigils ands skills for your pvp build on a different templates than your main PVE build, make sure that your new created PVP build and equipment templates are active while you are there and then quit the lobby. Next time you enter to PVP the game will automatically change to your PVP build which is quite handy. Anyway you can always change anything you want before the match starts before clicking on ready button in a real match.