Coolest fractal or dungeon boss — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Coolest fractal or dungeon boss

My favorite fractal boss is Viirastra from Shattered Observatory. This boss is very cool looking because she is made from stars and has warrior markings. This boss is very fun to fight. I cant come up with more to say unfortunately, dont expect much.

𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓀𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒

Comments

• Probably High Priestess Amala for me. ... I have no good reason why. They're sort of all blurred together in "routine" for me nowadays.

• I still have a soft spot for the Molten Duo. Even though they aren't as hard now as they were when I had to fight them with a bunch of uplevels in masterwork gear.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• Nightmare Fractal. The music, the lines of Ensolyss, the reminder of Scarlett,... It's just a perfect atmosphere for me with fun and easy mechanics, but still challenging enough. For me this boss is easiest the coolest :-)

• Wolfb.7025Wolfb.7025 Member ✭✭✭

@wilykcat.5864 said:
    My favorite fractal boss is Viirastra from Shattered Observatory. This boss is very cool looking because she is made from stars and has warrior markings. This boss is very fun to fight. I cant come up with more to say unfortunately, dont expect much.

I loved her character even more after my first CM99

Years just pass like trains
    I wave but they don't sloow dooown~ don't slow doown~♪

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

I liked the original Mai Trin and Mossman fights most.

But of the currently existing boss fights in Fractals, I probably like the Dredge mining suit and Skorvald the Shattered best.

• gert.7698gert.7698 Member ✭✭✭

Subject Alpha (coe) in the time before exp/nerfs when he was a challange!!

• medivh.4725medivh.4725 Member ✭✭
    edited February 23, 2021

There are a few quite cool ones. I'll pick Snowblind and Siren's Reef as favourites!

Please make more and don't repeat a daily fractal for a rec in same day. Not fun having to do a done factal twice in one day :/

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭

original Mai Trin and current Solid Ocean

want solid balance ? - play chess.

• radda.8920radda.8920 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 20, 2021

sunqua peak CM, the boss is perfect in every way, it includes absolutely all the type of mechanics that I like

• @wilykcat.5864 said:

To me I like the siren's reef boss

• Crystal Paladin.3871Crystal Paladin.3871 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 21, 2021

Can't point only one. That'd be cruel.
    Archdiviner: bows before fighting us
    Gladiator: cool personality.(arkk shouts "don't stand on the active grid". Gladiator replies "yeah yeah")
    Mai trin:cool boss but sad we have to fight her. Why is she afraid of scarlet? Makes me feel she's inferior. But in other ways camaraderie and stuff, she's cool. She didn't abandon her crew
    Siegemaster dulfy and captain ashym: they were brave. Hate those nasty gnarly charrs who killed them
    Arkk: makes funny remarks during battle...