SOS Asuran Soulbeast CSF guild tag Speed Hacking Clips

quick.7361

OK GW2 fans you either hate me or love me there is no in-between and I am Ok with whichever it is. However, this blatant speed hacking needs to be dealt with appropriately. You be the judge, jury, and executioner here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryAbnegateReubenOneHandhttps://clips.twitch.tv/BitterMuddyMomCoolStoryBrohttps://clips.twitch.tv/FineAmazonianSpindleRitzMitz

Anet please contact me if you would like the player's username.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:You do realize this will lead to the deletion of the thread, and possibly a ban for you by violating the forum rules?

Send it to the exploits email.

Who fucking cares? It is still an evidence of someone hacking. I've also seen at least one hacker during Desolation vs RS matchup and two hackers in this SPvP season, all of them had clips too. Yet nothing has been done about it, which annoys me the most.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:You do realize this will lead to the deletion of the thread, and possibly a ban for you by violating the forum rules?

Who kitten cares? It is still an evidence of someone hacking. I've also seen at least one hacker during Desolation vs RS matchup and two hackers in this SPvP season, all of them had clips too. Yet nothing has been done about it, which annoys me the most.

I hear you. But the OP getting a temp ban only helps the hacker.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Who kitten cares? It is still an evidence of someone hacking. I've also seen at least one hacker during Desolation vs RS matchup and two hackers in this SPvP season, all of them had clips too. Yet nothing has been done about it, which annoys me the most.

IMO it'd be worth it for me as long as some people saw that clip and remembered the hacking motherfucker's name.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

IMO it'd be worth it for me as long as some people saw that clip and remembered the hacking kitten's name.

Fair enough.

It's also not likely to be acted upon because of its Posting in here.

Hope he sent it to the exploits email also.

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:You do realize this will lead to the deletion of the thread, and possibly a ban for you by violating the forum rules?

This is the problem with reporting players using illegal software right now. While I do agree that for some issues such as grieving or scamming, public name shaming would be rather inappropriate for settling the issue BUT keep in mind that this player (with clear evidence) is utilizing an unfair/illegal advantage in a competitive game mode which is much more serious than an unpleasantly vocal player for example. By using hacks, that player is directly affecting not only the experience of opposing players but the overall score of WvW and gaining rewards/loot for something they would have otherwise not acquired if it wasn't for the unfair advantage. Because of these reasons, hacking is a very serious issue and should be shamed by the community AND the developers to prevent future use.

What happened to the developers that use to take action like in this video

Glad I'm not the only one; can confirm, OP.

I've reported this same player over the course of 3 days after encountering them each unfortunate time. It's utterly disgustingly obvious regarding their use of hacks combined with their particular choice of class (bruiser, sustain, pew pew druid of all things).

Nevertheless my first ever time encountering them was quite amusing - at the time I was running full zerk Gunflame warri and almost 1-shot them from a distance. They proceeded to speed-hack away yet I pursued; much to their dismay I managed to send them into the pits of downed-state with a final Gunflame.

I hope the proper course of action is taken against these players, justice, please.

Every time I see one of these naming threads, I count the minutes till it is deleted. Also, I add those named to my friends list just to see if they continue to log on day after day, month after month. More than 80% of those who were clearly shown to be hacking in videos still log in everyday off that list. They don't run passive tools looking for it, and they don't take action on those clearly hacking.

@quick.7361 said:OK GW2 fans you either hate me or love me there is no in-between and I am Ok with whichever it is. However, this blatant speed hacking needs to be dealt with appropriately. You be the judge, jury, and executioner here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryAbnegateReubenOneHandhttps://clips.twitch.tv/BitterMuddyMomCoolStoryBrohttps://clips.twitch.tv/FineAmazonianSpindleRitzMitz

Anet please contact me if you would like the player's username.

I will look for this person on my na account (it's on IoJ paired with sos) and see if I can and record them in the act too.

@xDudisx.5914 said:Next time post on reddit.

What is incredible is that people have been using the same cheater for years and nothing happens. Does GW2 have any anti cheating system life most FPS games do?

It will be locked on reddit, Anet has control on the reddit pages. I reported something for days with many others, video proof provided and nothing. I posted here and it was deleted as expected, within hours or less and I got a warning (I don't care, these people need to be known)....Troll still going at it, posted to reddit, thread locked without reason within 2 hours. Anet is about suppressing evidence of this behavior so people think it doesn't happen.

Out of all the hackers etc I have reported, I have never seen any banned, if they were, the match up changed before it happened, as I would see them day after day doing the same thing. I still report them mind you, but it's laughable how little is done about the problem. Most of these were not even combat related, but straight up taking zero dmg or walking up and through walls/doors of towers and keeps and solo capping. Better yet, there is an older video back in the day when one of the skills of I think from ele? Hammer I think it was, would let you port straight through tower/keep doors, without a doubt an exploit, the video was deleted off here, but was on YT still.....Of all people it was a Anet tagged player who used it to get into the tower, that alone should tell you allot.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@xDudisx.5914 said:Next time post on reddit.

What is incredible is that people have been using the same cheater for years and nothing happens. Does GW2 have any anti cheating system life most FPS games do?

It will be locked on reddit, Anet has control on the reddit pages. I reported something for days with many others, video proof provided and nothing. I posted here and it was deleted as expected, within hours or less and I got a warning (I don't care, these people need to be known)....Troll still going at it, posted to reddit, thread locked without reason within 2 hours. Anet is about suppressing evidence of this behavior so people think it doesn't happen.

Out of all the hackers etc I have reported, I have never seen any banned, if they were, the match up changed before it happened, as I would see them day after day doing the same thing. I still report them mind you, but it's laughable how little is done about the problem. Most of these were not even combat related, but straight up taking zero dmg or walking up and through walls/doors of towers and keeps and solo capping. Better yet, there is an older video back in the day when one of the skills of I think from ele? Hammer I think it was, would let you port straight through tower/keep doors, without a doubt an exploit, the video was deleted off here, but was on YT still.....Of all people it was a Anet tagged player who used it to get into the tower, that alone should tell you allot.

its fucked when a game company punishes a player for bringing attention to a hacker feels like theyre just sweeping it under the rug and trying to suppress it

@quick.7361 said:@Strider Pj.2193 I sent a formal email to the devs last night. Thanks for the witch hunting remarks yesterday. I see no harm in public shaming someone we all know will receive no penalty for utilizing a hack. I posted more for the communities laughs.

Maybe the 'witch hunting' comment wasn't referring to me, but if it was, please quote my comment that supports it?

Trying to be helpful as I agree, this player needs to go, so therefore, I am trying to ensure it gets to the right place.

We had one tonight in T4, which is sad. CD flips SBI's keep and logs off. So we took it.There was a chrono in inner, we chase him completely out of the keep (no portal down)From the time is took us to run from Valley to Lang, he was already on the wall again (we kill him, no walls/doors down).We head towards SMC and hear they are once again back in Valley (no walls/doors down). Now porting people in past the outer (with it still up).Sadly, for the first hack exploit into the keep I was recording the wrong monitor. I got to recording the correct monitor to record their awesome placement of catas for inner...inside the walls so we couldn't attack them or the catas well. Then they ported people INTO the wall, so they would all be mostly safe from damage.["https://youtu.be/GJpU4R83uKk")

I should start recording aswell,the amount of hacking i see in wvw is mindnumbling.Remember a thief dressed as spiderman that could not take any dmg whatsoeever,stood inside red blobs with everyone smacking him while he didnt move and no dmg being done.Seeing lots of speed/teleport hacking aswell,somehow ppl being faster than me with no swift up while i have superspeed on rushing towards em,yet they simply outrun me.Seen a DH that was able to run straight through walls etc.Actually It'd be a day job to record em all.

Archived