Did you play the new LW season 4 fractal and raid?

Erasculio.2914

I can't raid even if I wanted to.I played the new Fractal and I never had a favourite fractal before. This one though... this is my favourite Fractal for maybe forever.So awesome seeing :

SPOILERS BELOW:

How Joko took over the Sunspears and even us Mordant Crescent lost and died.... and then became awakened and still destroyed the Sunspears. Could not have /kneeled enough to Joko during that whole thing.Oh and the achievement to kill all those wounded Sunspears. The remark on the achievement was hilarious.

I don't think I can ever get tired of that Fractal.

@Torolan.5816 said:I dislike Joko, but my guild made the fractal and asked me to join them without knowing that the fractal was about him. I made it for completion reasons despite hating every second I helped Joko destroy the sunspears. Surely won´t do it again.

But did you kill all the wounded? It's an achievement. You need to kill all the wounded!

I'm not surprise to see the 18% of those who will not bother any of the raid or fractal. The % of participation in my guild that I manage is1-2% hardcore raider/fractal2% casual raiders/fractal10% none raider but does some fractal20% don't bother raid/fractalThe rest online once in a while only do whatever casual pvp or pve.

This is what I meant.. we need a link to link up players groups not separate them. And I believe dungeon update is the answer... Legendary trinkets from dungeon.. these 20% people will be jumping up in joy.The guild that I managed carried over from gw1 but most guildies are from vanilla gw2. We really hv a very nice mix of diff type of players... And age group.

This poll was highly skewed after being moved to here from the general discussions forum. It would make much more sense there, to get a picture of the greater number of players. Obviously there are going to be many who played this content inside the "Raids, Fractal and Dungeons" forum. What the kitten moderators? lol

Archived