Petition to Revert the Arcane Fury Change

Noble.2670

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Noble.2670" said:Title^

Various times the devs have said they check the profession specific forums regarding balance patch changes so, it can’t hurt to try.

I Don’t think I have to explain why this needs to happen.

Signed but...

I am sorry to be ,,that guy" but they will ignore petition like they ignored any pvp ele balance-releted topic since release of HoT.

They won't revert it. Anet never admits they made a mistake. Instead, we should ask for a better version of the new version. 1 might on attunement swap is just horrendous. Should be 3 minimum. Or change it so that might adds an additional effect. They've been doing that over time to other professions. Necro just got a trait that gives might more power but less condi damage. Warrior just got a trait that adds 10 power per stack (though this one replaced 10% damage boost when endurance wasn't full). Sure they could make might increase crit chance or ferocity even. But Arcane, being the trait line that focuses on crit proc traits should have fury! Nobody's going to run air/arcane still because water line is still mandatory. The fire line even has a GM trait that gives fury and there's only one trait that relies on crits. Why not move that to Arcane, and change the GM to give additional might when blasting any fire field? They could do a myriad of things, but instead they directly nerfed the only good build that had any chance of becoming meta. And to slap us all in the face even more, they didn't do a damn thing to reduce mesmer confusion stacks, because I guess it's ok to be punished for trying to cleanse. Guess who's ok with the patch? Mesmers, rangers, warriors...actually, everyone except the two professions that need the most help.

@Zintrothen.1056 said:They won't revert it. Anet never admits they made a mistake. Instead, we should ask for a better version of the new version. 1 might on attunement swap is just horrendous. Should be 3 minimum. Or change it so that might adds an additional effect. They've been doing that over time to other professions. Necro just got a trait that gives might more power but less condi damage. Warrior just got a trait that adds 10 power per stack (though this one replaced 10% damage boost when endurance wasn't full). Sure they could make might increase crit chance or ferocity even. But Arcane, being the trait line that focuses on crit proc traits should have fury! Nobody's going to run air/arcane still because water line is still mandatory. The fire line even has a GM trait that gives fury and there's only one trait that relies on crits. Why not move that to Arcane, and change the GM to give additional might when blasting any fire field? They could do a myriad of things, but instead they directly nerfed the only good build that had any chance of becoming meta. And to slap us all in the face even more, they didn't do a kitten thing to reduce mesmer confusion stacks, because I guess it's ok to be punished for trying to cleanse. Guess who's ok with the patch? Mesmers, rangers, warriors...actually, everyone except the two professions that need the most help.

Giving more stacks of might is a good idea. That would make it seem more worth it. Or having each stack of might give 1% crit chance, something like that. Its just so pathetically weak right now...

Archived