When is the next balance patch?

pah.4931

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@"pah.4931" said:Well. Since you totally scropped the pooch on the Feb 6 "balance" patch... any idea when the next attempt will be? Or do we have a few months of this? :/

What would you "balance"?Things looks fine as i wasn't seen in a long time.

I'd say that by comparison, the phase we're in is definitely better, but we're still not close to "great."

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:Really the only issue still is the 100 conditions spam scourge. I'd love to see a actual nerf to condi since the first "nerf" boosted conditions then the last patch only affected mesmer condi spam and not much else.Almost whole meta is power now. Only funcitoning condi builds are scourge and condi mirage. You can still argue about OPness of some builds but you cannot say condis are OP, because reality is quite different

@Virelion.4128 said:

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:Really the only issue still is the 100 conditions spam scourge. I'd love to see a actual nerf to condi since the first "nerf" boosted conditions then the last patch only affected mesmer condi spam and not much else.Almost whole meta is power now. Only funcitoning condi builds are scourge and condi mirage. You can still argue about OPness of some builds but you cannot say condis are OP, because reality is quite different

Thank you for this.People want to ignore condis.

While a lot underpowerd thigs are noticeable watching how it settles down is not so bad. I personally would adapt small things faster but i have the feeling we leave that 3 month balance cycle and a montly one buffing all the unused "Garbage" would be great and cuting the high power creep things after carfully watching.

Archived