2 fixes need implementation: remove players from my own golems / usage of supplies in steps of 10

Notjes.7182

If you place a siege you are its owner and can remove players using it. Let me do the same with golems.

Every player knows how it feels to build/repair something with 25 supplies in your backpack, while wanting to profit from "supply master 4". You start by spending 10, then 10 again and then the steps are getting very stupid and annoying: 4 and 1. Make it 10 if you have at least 10, and all of your supplies if you have less then 10.

@"Notjes.7182" said:

1. If you place a siege you are its owner and can remove players using it. Let me do the same with golems.
  2. Every player knows how it feels to build/repair something with 25 supplies in your backpack, while wanting to profit from "supply master 4". You start by spending 10, then 10 again and then the steps are getting very stupid and annoying: 4 and 1. Make it 10 if you have at least 10, and all of your supplies if you have less then 10.

Are you sure it's always 10, 10, 4 and 1? Remember, you have a chance to get supply back from "Supply Master". I always assumed the odd number at the end was the extras I got back.

@MachineManXX.9746 said:

@"Notjes.7182" said:
  1. If you place a siege you are its owner and can remove players using it. Let me do the same with golems.
  2. Every player knows how it feels to build/repair something with 25 supplies in your backpack, while wanting to profit from "supply master 4". You start by spending 10, then 10 again and then the steps are getting very stupid and annoying: 4 and 1. Make it 10 if you have at least 10, and all of your supplies if you have less then 10.

Are you sure it's always 10, 10, 4 and 1? Remember, you have a chance to get supply back from "Supply Master". I always assumed the odd number at the end was the extras I got back.

no you only got a chance to get supplies back when all your supplies are used, not per supply usage.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:1) I can take quick look at it and see if it's possible. It may not be, as I think with golems, the player is being tranformed into it as opposed to siege where the player is just interacting with an object in the world.

If you cant make us force them out, then allow us to tag the golem as hostile to the server instead so we can kill our own rouge golem. Come on, it will be fun.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:1) I can take quick look at it and see if it's possible. It may not be, as I think with golems, the player is being tranformed into it as opposed to siege where the player is just interacting with an object in the world.

2) I'll have to do some investigating to see how this is set up.

It can be annoying trying to repair stuff while under fire because of the way it currently works when you have 25 supply. You basically have to hit it 4 times.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

If you cant make us force them out, then allow us to tag the golem as hostile to the server instead so we can kill our own rouge golem. Come on, it will be fun.

But if you're blue or green, it can't be YOUR rouge golem.

@Rajani Isa.6294 said:

But if you're blue or green, it can't be YOUR rouge golem.A rouge golem would be hostile to everyone.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

But if you're blue or green, it can't be YOUR rouge golem.A rouge golem would be hostile to everyone.

There would be sooooooo much trolling.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:

There would be sooooooo much trolling.

Nah.... The server leaders would control that. Yep. Absolutely..... /s

Archived