Balance in Pvp

Condi engi? How can you expect anet to balance when you ask for things like this. They just need to take the top players from tournament and get thier input. They dont need to hear from a dude in bronze have trouble with condi engi. I am sorry.

@Specialka.7290 said:So condi build overall are fine according to you? Even with all the cleanse you can have in your chosen specs or profession, you still end up with 5-6 condi and you just wither away without being able to do something. Is that normal?

You do realize those condis are applied by something hitting you? And that you can dodge it like a power damage attack?It does more damage but can also be cleansed which will often make it do less damage.

Condi builds by nature are not bad for the game, but specifically scourge and condi mirage. Definetly not condi engi sorry.

@Specialka.7290 said:So condi build overall are fine according to you? Even with all the cleanse you can have in your chosen specs or profession, you still end up with 5-6 condi and you just wither away without being able to do something. Is that normal?

There are like only 3 condi builds that I can think of (scourge, mirage and condi daredevil) that are viable right now while there are a million power based builds and condi engi doesnt count since it's actually terrible. Condi builds and classes are fine right now so like maybe just play safer and smarter. Also you can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you're complaining about builds like condi engi. Like come on man. Sometimes things aren't broken and you're just not amazing.

@Specialka.7290 said:Oh I get it. For most of you, viable means largely OP with little to no counterplay and basically requires noskill to use. Ok, I'm out.

Condition engi is not even close to viable compared to those other builds you mentioned lol. I can't even remember seeing one for several seasons now.

Oh I get it, for you balance is everything that kills you gets nerfed. Ok, I'm out.

You can aruge that scourge mirage or any condi or nom condi build is OP. You can point out on skills which are doing to much dmg condi application utility mobilty etc.Saying that all condi builds are OP what you were advocating in first post is not only not true, but also says a lot about your lack of understanding the game itslef

if condition builds the issue just twek your build to have more Condi cleanse. my PU condi Mesmer only as 1 cleanse on torch, 1 on a weapon swap sigil and arcane thievery. if I get hit by a scourge im pretty much dead. u learn your builds weaknesses and just strengthen what you struggle with.

cant be good at everything and if your build is good at everything then you need nerfing hard.

Except mirage and scourge, ALL condi builds are severely underperforming. If you cannot deal with condi eng or thief it is not a balance problem.

@Milan.9035 said:

@"PaRaPhReNiA.8763" said:Man these condi engis one shotting everybody, i hope anet ban u all

This is not funny dude anet will do it.

Naah, i think Engi's are safe here :)Anet's team does monitor forum feedback, and if a lot of players starts posting about same issues - i guess they forward it to the balance team.For engineer at the moment - bunch of complaints about condi engi's viability in game, and in those treads players of other professions do not attack Engineers, some even suggest ways to buff 'em - that tells you a lot.

Some condi builds can and should get tweaks that would add to the enjoyment of playing against them. But putting engineer in the same basket with top performers.... let's put it like this - my first thought when reading that was "Here, show us on this doll where evil engineer touched you" :P

@Milan.9035 said:

@PaRaPhReNiA.8763 said:Man these condi engis one shotting everybody, i hope anet ban u all

So you really think that they will become even less viable? I don't think it's possible. I'm sure that I can be proven wrong, but, as it stands toady, I don't think nerfing a dead spec is high in the list. Hopefully.

@FyzE.3472 said:

@PaRaPhReNiA.8763 said:Man these condi engis one shotting everybody, i hope anet ban u all

So you really think that they will become even less viable? I don't think it's possible. I'm sure that I can be proven wrong, but, as it stands toady, I don't think nerfing a dead spec is high in the list. Hopefully.

I wouldn't put it past them. Look what they did to Fresh Air. They've done it before and they can do it again. ?

Archived