Useful QoL request

Zaraki.5784

"Allow players to change characters while maintaining their position in queue."

Now we're forced to stay on that WvW character for not having to restart the queue and that may be really annoying at times.Am I the only one who would like this change?

Edit: Apparently I expressed my point badly since many people misunderstood me, I just would like to be able to swap characters in PvE (before entering any WvW map) without having to start again the queue with the new character. (I hope I have been clear now).

@"Zaraki.5784" said:"Allow players to change characters while maintaining their position in queue."

Now we're forced to stay on that WvW character for not having to restart the queue and that may be really annoying at times.Am I the only one who would like this change?

Change 'now' to 'always'. It's been this way since inception.

For those waiting in queue, doing this would NOT be a QOL change.

If you hate staying in queue, here is a quote thrown at BG all the time: transfer off your stacked server.

Otherwise... wait like others

@"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:If people could change their character without waiting in queue...how are you going to get through the queue? It's a double edged sword after all.

D:

He just said "Allow players to change characters while maintaining their position in queue.". I think that's a solid request. I dunno how they'll do it tho.

@"Zaraki.5784" said:"Allow players to change characters while maintaining their position in queue."

Edit: Apparently I expressed my point badly since many people misunderstood me, I just would like to be able to swap characters in PvE (before entering any WvW map) without having to start again the queue with the new character. (I hope I have been clear now).

That'd be nice, I would like that too but it has been this way since the launch of the game so maybe this is hard to implement.

Totally, I was shocked when I tried doing this the other day and realized I fell out of que. It makes completye sense to change this for us, we could be doing things like dailies or gear swapping and all kinds of things you normally do while waiting for ques in mmo's. Seems very odd that it knocks out pout of que. Also not wvw related but I really think there should be a pve full map que option so when trying to get into a pve meta map thats full you get first come first serve when someone leaves the map instead of rng whover reclick's join party member at the right second.

Archived