sword auto animations

Lumpy.8760

@Yannir.4132 said:I honestly don't even pay attention to animations unless they are really bad, like necro axe auto or guardian scepter auto. I haven't noticed rev sword being particularly bad.

Really? Which race do you play? Human is particularly bad, starting with a stab, then an awkward slash downwards, then a weird close to the chest side slice. No finesse or fluidity to it. It's just horrible.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:I honestly don't even pay attention to animations unless they are really bad, like necro axe auto or guardian scepter auto. I haven't noticed rev sword being particularly bad.

Really? Which race do you play? Human is particularly bad, starting with a stab, then an awkward slash downwards, then a weird close to the chest side slice. No finesse or fluidity to it. It's just horrible.

Yes, my rev is a female human.

@Yannir.4132 said:

Yes, my rev is a female human.

I guess we can agree to disagree then.

Archived