Downstate View

Ni In.6578

When someone goes full down, they're able to see the battle field for up to 5 minutes. When we use 3rd party comms, this allows a scout to become a downstate scout. It would be great if full down narrowed your FOV to the immediate (120 units?) around your corpse, masking the rest of the field.

We wouldn't want to completely black out the full down view as it may be necessary to see how many flame rams were thrown on you, or how many enemies decided to /sit on your face.

@Dawdler.8521 said:No I think you should be able to pick up and carry the dead, so you can put them somewhere else if they dont respawn. And if you put 5 dead corpses on top of each other, they turn into a corpse throne you can sit on.

This isnt a joke, its a serious suggestion.

Allow us to stack them next to eachother. I want to make a Charr carpet at spawn.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Forced respawn the moment you're doubled.Dead men should tell no tales.

I've caught many people hacking when I monitor while dead.

A fairly pointless endeavourAnd a poor reason to allow the zerg to reconstitute itself instantly after every engagement.

Now THIS is a reason I can support about quicker forced respawn. Not the 'but but they are giving intel!!!'

If THAT is what turns a fight, then the group that is hit is kinda bad.

Archived