Can't find a decent looking armor for my Holo

Kiporion.8642

So, I've been playing engi for a bit now, I didnt like the fantasy but it looked fun.After few days of playing it became my main, the fantasy grew on me and I basically love playing it! I just can't find a decent looking armor for me.

Every medium armor is fitting for ranger or thief, some are pirate themed, but none are "tech" enough for Holosmith...Is there a good looking armor for holosmith and how do I get it? I don't mind farming days for the pieces as long as it's worth it

I know, it's hard to find something that's not a trench coat. The Glorious armor from the PVP reward track has worked for me. I matched it with Scarlet's Spaulders, Forgeman Boots and Magitech Armguard. There are also a couple of Outfits that work fine with the techie theme.!ybykLFp.jpg

Have you tried making your own? Most of the armor sets are bland. They really come alive when you take those pieces and make your own style with them. There is enough to make a more futuristic or steampunkish look. The Magitech and Aetherblade are tech related. If you take the time to complete your Elites you'll also get a head and shoulder piece to make more tech like. This is my current look

mhQqjTS.jpg

I even gave him a jet pack

X3mOXQg.jpg

I've also done a cowboy look, a steampunkish look using the Aetherblade coat. Though I haven't posted any of those pics. Try looking over the looks at this site. I've also detailed my look there. If you look through the site you are likely to find some inspiration for your own look. But the general sets of armor is kinda bland and thus you really need to get involved in the Fashion Wars in order to get something you really like. There is also a thread here of other folks looks that you may draw inspiration from.

• 2 weeks later...

the engineer was originaly going to be a heavy armour class profession but got changed near the end of making game after alot of the skins were finished being made thats why alot of the stuff in the vanilla games medium armour doesnt suit the profession and all looks like it suits ranger thief only

@Daedolon.4583 said:the engineer was originaly going to be a heavy armour class profession but got changed near the end of making game after alot of the skins were finished being made thats why alot of the stuff in the vanilla games medium armour doesnt suit the profession and all looks like it suits ranger thief only

The Heavy armor wouldn't be much better for Engineer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived