18k malicious backstab from stealth

Faux Play.6104

You take BQoBK, and CS,TR,DE lines,Mara amulet.

Rotation is:Mark->#3 from D/p->#3 from d/p-> F2 stolen item -> instabackstabDuring quickness with 5 malice you'll get somewhat 16-18k backstabs, reapplying stealth via shadowmeld with 1 malice will give you another about 10k

@dDuff.3860 said:You take BQoBK, and CS,TR,DE lines,Mara amulet.

Rotation is:Mark->#3 from D/p->#3 from d/p-> F2 stolen item -> instabackstabDuring quickness with 5 malice you'll get somewhat 16-18k backstabs, reapplying stealth via shadowmeld with 1 malice will give you another about 10k

Can you develop ?Unfortunately, I don't know the meaning of ''BQoBK' !Thanks.

@TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

@"dDuff.3860" said:You take BQoBK, and CS,TR,DE lines,Mara amulet.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Be_Quick_or_Be_Killedveri hard to guess

My best guess

but it seems impractical for spvp.

you can mark the for, and use a method to go into stealth, either your heal or bp/hs. you will only have 1 malice but quickness on this build gives you 200 power. pop your assassin sig and you should hit for 14-15k backstab on medium armor target. immediately shadow meld and hit backstab again with one malice and because of executioner and the weapon bonus(25% total) you will hit 17-20k followup backstab.

you can run dDuff build with the actual attacks and either 5 or 7 malice bonus and get 30k backstab off full malice on liht armor, 27k or medium and a little less on heavy.

Analyze the build though, its not super practical. I don't think you can get the numbers you claim from a basic marauder classis d/p build set to de without attacks and filling your malice.

My way may get those numbers, but in an spvp setting, im respawn material

edit: i posted the build after i tested several theories about how anyone could accomplish what you said in spvp. i got the 14k and then the 17k follow up but its

a glass cannon though. and no invulnerability and subject to evades and blocks. so essentially dog poo

@TheArtOfMouts.7468 said:

@"dDuff.3860" said:You take BQoBK, and CS,TR,DE lines,Mara amulet.

Kind of this build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaVn0MBNOhFOBmOBUGjlxCzbAEAOAbboySHiPM2GjjA-jpxHQB9Y/h39AAuWZgBeIAAwRAggnAAA

If you want to give up a bit of damage and get more damage, just take rifle and silent scope trait instead of shortbow.

All you want to do is to build 5 malice while your quickness is up and stealth+backstab in the fastest possible way. Executable, strong, but very clunky, impractical and unreliable outside of unrankeds.

I've been fine tuning my own backstab build. Its goal is to backstab a target as soon as you mark the target. This is so that the enemy doesn't see you coming. Like, 0.1 seconds after you mark you backstab. It's very unpredictable.

(Note this build was made to get attention and to make people mad, hence why I run Berserker amulet.)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU4alsMhGnYlTwzJw/ELtE22hK68C4bmTzupWAIE9BA-jpxHQBD8CA0j9HQ4RA4fHEAlUGAAPAAA

Stealth

• Dodge with Rifle
  • Rotation: Rifle Kneel #4 -> Swap to D/P -> Four Heartseekers into the field

Burst

As soon as you mark your opponent, use Backstab immediately followed by all three utility skills. It takes practice to master the timing of it. If you opponent isn't dead use Heartseeker until they drop. Basilisk Venom is taken to help land the second Heartseeker.

Utilities on cooldown, spam Rifle skills.

As for the Hidden Killer trait, it's taken to guarantee a burst, plus you don't generate Fury so the top GM trait is redundant.

This lets you land 18k backstabs on average as soon as you put a mark up. Heavy armored classes (except Revenant) will be hard to pick off. Engis also have a lot of damage mitigation.

@"Rufo.3716" said:And this is exactly why thief needs to find a hole and go die.

It's all the NERF THIEF over the years that created this monster. Many thieves were content to play builds with very minimal stealth (think S/D or staff), but now if we want to kill something, it's generally just flat out necessary to have some kind of "cheese" build. All you're doing with "meta" builds is being a decap bot.

Archived