Why are the Arcane Council's chairs so big?

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@Batel.9206 said:I am desperately trying not to say anything about compensating for height issues...darn it, I said it anyway. :tongue:

It needs sufficient seating capacity to hold the accumulated reputation, amassed knowledge, vast intelligence, and boundless generosity of each Council member. :P

But if that's true, the chairs should be so small that you'd have to see them with a microscope. ;)

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@Batel.9206 said:I am desperately trying not to say anything about compensating for height issues...darn it, I said it anyway. :tongue:

It needs sufficient seating capacity to hold the accumulated reputation, amassed knowledge, vast intelligence, and boundless generosity of each Council member. :P

And also snacks. Those council meetings can be long.

@Danikat.8537 said:

And also snacks. Those council meetings can be long.

Yes that’s true. A counsel meeting where everyone is trying to backstab each other and simultaneously avoiding being backstabbed would tend to drag a bit. A pause for refreshments and to sharpen the knives before the next round helps to clear the mind when laying plans for your neighbor’s demise.

Archived