Is there a limit as to how many catas can attack a single wall?

Shadowcat.2680

There is a cap on seige, based upon proximity. I don't know off the top of my head what it is.However the range on catas means you'd need a LOT of catas to achieve the theoretical maximum number of catas that can hit a single wall. AKA more supply than you could carry as Chaba said.

However if anyone feels like yelling "FOR SCIENCE" - The screenshots/videos would be amusing..

edit:afaik there is also a (per server) map cap in addition to the proximity cap. I also vaguely remember rams having a seperate (higher) cap.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:It's just YB running k-train on empty maps.I think they just trying to avoid Mag in next match after they were spawn farmed for a day or more by them in last match.

I like comments like this. There is no k-train. Yeah mag did that on reset day in ebg but i spent all day sat in their keep and garrison so no noone tries to avoid mag.

There is always a Ktrain...... the only time its not a ktrain is when it stops and becomes a Bag Farm.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:It's just YB running k-train on empty maps.I think they just trying to avoid Mag in next match after they were spawn farmed for a day or more by them in last match.

I like comments like this. There is no k-train. Yeah mag did that on reset day in ebg but i spent all day sat in their keep and garrison so no noone tries to avoid mag.

There is always a Ktrain...... the only time its not a ktrain is when it stops and becomes a Bag Farm.

Well said. Sadly 2-3 of our guilds transferred across to YB but those friend bags are the sweetest of them all.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

Mag lives on EBG. You mean you camped their EBG keep?

Archived