Minis

Biff.5312

If I remember correctly some NPCs have described them as being essentially very, very basic golems - they're not intelligent and don't react to anything around them or follow commands, they just follow their owner and repeat a few basic animations. Although since they existed in GW1 before Eye of the North presumably they were first created by humans rather than asura. Which I suspect the asura would say explains why they're not nearly as advanced!

If only they had more use huh..

I recall hearing that there was a planned minipet battle activity that got scrapped a long time ago (Anet Logo in LA was supposed to be an arena or something)As someone who's been collecting them for many years now i'd like to see that feature in the game.

I've got 394/658 of the games minipets which is just shy of 60% so having something like a battle system for them would be just awesome ^^It would also be a good way for Anet to drive up some of those gemstore minipet sales if you ask me.

@"Musaroxy.2874" said:If Grímur Oddursson and the way he talks about Braham and Eir are anything to go off of, Miniatures could be considered the Tyrian equivalent to Baseball Trading Cards, or something of the like. Thus as Randulf said, you wouldn't need to justify it. (Even if having a trading card of Balthazar might be slightly awkward after PoF.)

I never thought to do it, but it would be kind of fun to have the Balth mini out when fighting Balthazaar.

@Biff.5312 said:

@"Musaroxy.2874" said:If
and the way he talks about Braham and Eir are anything to go off of, Miniatures could be considered the Tyrian equivalent to Baseball Trading Cards, or something of the like. Thus as Randulf said, you wouldn't need to justify it. (Even if having a trading card of Balthazar might be slightly awkward after PoF.)

I never thought to do it, but it would be kind of fun to have the Balth mini out when fighting Balthazaar.

While wearing Balthazar's Regalia. That sounds like a confusing fight.

Archived