Need buttcapes for light/med armor!

Come on anet heavy gots several and these two have none really. I know players will point out that light armor has the ball gown leggings with no front and the legendary half umbrella leggings (which I'm currently making cause it still looks good) And I do not mean more trenchcoats for medium either; leggings with capes is what I mean and for them to be at least as good looking as the heavy ones we have if not a lot better.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I agree with you. Light armor sets really do need more buttcapes to balance the gownish leggings, especially on male characters. I never really understood why they're mainly directed to heavy armor sets, many of which I'd love to use on my mages. xDIt's a bit too hard to make a character look like a classic battlemage at the moment, without the use of outfits, which then again limits the customising options a bit too much.

@"ArchonWing.9480" said:

Although I think we have a more dangerous situation here.Not really. Have you considered not everything has to be sarcastic especially when OP includes this level of details?@PlagueParade.7942 said:I know players will point out that light armor has the ball gown leggings with no front and the legendary half umbrella leggings (which I'm currently making cause it still looks good) And I do not mean more trenchcoats for medium either; leggings with capes is what I mean and for them to be at least as good looking as the heavy ones we have if not a lot better.

Archived